• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Welp, who's gonna bite the big one?

• Calscuf
    • Blarg
    • GotBeer
    • tdawg
    • notherhalo
    • Other

Just now, angelinkc said:

cant even get that nowdays. old lady fixing me a cup right now. two cups gets her  at least 45 seconds of actions

Those liberal fags closed down Circle K? It's time we take up arms brother. Let's burn that AM/PM to the ground.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

Hey, you leave Panera out of this. Their broccoli cheese soup gives them immunity.

lol them soccer queers ate there after a game one time. i spent 50 bucks then had to go to Micky ds across the street. women love it but just dont have anything i want to eat. when i retired they put the lesbian 1LT in charge of food. she ordered panera for room full of men. i was about to unretire and fire her ass on spot. 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Those liberal fags closed down Circle K? It's time we take up arms brother. Let's burn that AM/PM to the ground.

If they do anything to the Walgreens, I swear I’m going to go over there and hurt their feelings.

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

lol them soccer queers ate there after a game one time. i spent 50 bucks then had to go to Micky ds across the street. women love it but just dont have anything i want to eat. when i retired they put the lesbian 1LT in charge of food. she ordered panera for room full of men. i was about to unretire and fire her ass on spot. 

Wait a minute.

How old are you?

28 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Sometimes I think I’m like a gremlin and someone spilled water on me and it created KC.  And then someone fed him after midnight.  But ribs sprinkled with cigarette ash, not something faggy like a tuna melt or Margarita pizza.

just aint a lot of people in here that tell shit like it is. there are a few die hards that believe their bullshit and the rest are ball cuppers  dying for validation. they are afraid speaking the truth my cost them a smiley face or worse taylor gives them a cat face. im guessing the lefty orchestra in here disappointed dad or had mom issues. the men in my family set a good example. grandpa fought his last fight at 71. these guys never had that kind of leadership. 

9 hours ago, angelinkc said:

I agree with you on Panera. That place is awful.