• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

What was the other city that blocked an in n out, and is now begging for in n out to open in their city?

It is somewhere out in the desert, but I don’t remember which one.  I am a firm believer that if we ever close a store and not replace it, it will be the SF location.  

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It is somewhere out in the desert, but I don’t remember which one.  I am a firm believer that if we ever close a store and not replace it, it will be the SF location.  

In-n-Outs are not franchises right? All corporate owned, like Starbucks?

Not that S.F. will be begging for them to come back but who cares, shut it down and open another one somewhere else.

Like Eagle, ID for example.

But in Idaho we expect good fries.

36 minutes ago, Jay said:

In-n-Outs are not franchises right? All corporate owned, like Starbucks?

Not that S.F. will be begging for them to come back but who cares, shut it down and open another one somewhere else.

Like Eagle, ID for example.

But in Idaho we expect good fries.

We are family owned.  Every INO is owned by Lynsi.  We will be in Idaho within the next 5 or so years.  

Union chief in America's biggest city warns mandate will get people 'killed'

New York City’s municipal workforce has been warned by Mayor Bill de Blasio to be vaccinated by Nov. 1 or face unpaid leave which FDNY Firefighter Association President Andrew Ansbro argues will only cause chaos.

The firefighter expressed how the department refuses to go down without a fight which will only lead to fewer workers on duty and more emergencies waiting to be responded to.

"The staffing just is not there, there’s no way to do it," he said. "The response times are going to go through the roof. We’re just not going to be able to get to the emergencies in time."

"Fires are going to burn longer. Heart attack victims are going to be laying on the floor longer," he continued. "People in stuck elevators are going to be stuck there for hours if not days."

According to Ansbro, 45% of New York City firefighters are unvaccinated and the number who have shown up in the last week to receive the vaccination is most likely "pretty small." The firefighter predicted that come Nov. 1, the city will be forced to close down 30 to 40% of the firehouses.

"On Friday, when they’re tallying the numbers of who complied and who didn’t, they’re going to be faced with a stark reality that they’re going to have to close firehouses down," he said.

"The mayor is going to be faced with either sending us home or sticking to his guns," he concluded. "And his guns are going to get New York City residents killed… When this city goes into utter chaos on Nov. 1, be ready to pick up the pieces that the mayor causes."

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Union chief in America's biggest city warns mandate will get people 'killed'

New York City’s municipal workforce has been warned by Mayor Bill de Blasio to be vaccinated by Nov. 1 or face unpaid leave which FDNY Firefighter Association President Andrew Ansbro argues will only cause chaos.

The firefighter expressed how the department refuses to go down without a fight which will only lead to fewer workers on duty and more emergencies waiting to be responded to.

"The staffing just is not there, there’s no way to do it," he said. "The response times are going to go through the roof. We’re just not going to be able to get to the emergencies in time."

"Fires are going to burn longer. Heart attack victims are going to be laying on the floor longer," he continued. "People in stuck elevators are going to be stuck there for hours if not days."

According to Ansbro, 45% of New York City firefighters are unvaccinated and the number who have shown up in the last week to receive the vaccination is most likely "pretty small." The firefighter predicted that come Nov. 1, the city will be forced to close down 30 to 40% of the firehouses.

"On Friday, when they’re tallying the numbers of who complied and who didn’t, they’re going to be faced with a stark reality that they’re going to have to close firehouses down," he said.

"The mayor is going to be faced with either sending us home or sticking to his guns," he concluded. "And his guns are going to get New York City residents killed… When this city goes into utter chaos on Nov. 1, be ready to pick up the pieces that the mayor causes."

The mayor isn’t going to send firefighters home or close stations. He’s full of crap 

We won’t be moving our headquarters to Texas.  Now could I see us open a corporate office out of Colorado in the next 10-15 years?  Sure.  With my new role, I will be working out of Baldwin Park starting in January, then move to our Chino facility when it opens in 2023.  I will be spending some time in Colorado Springs, Dallas and Vegas next year.