• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

18 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t really know what the big deal is.  Just do take out and if you have benches outside people can eat outside.  Seems like an easy fix.  I have to imagine that in-n-outs business really does not depend on in door dining.  Like at all. 

It's obvious you've never been around the IN N Out in SF. There's no way in hell I would try to eat outside that location. It's a tourist trap and there are bums every 5 feet.

Oh and RIP Bushman.

5 hours ago, cals said:

Don’t feel bad.  Nobody here spends as much time in SF as Larry.

Haven’t been there since Chinese New Year 2020 right before SHTF. Since then all friends and family have moved out. It’s a shell of what it used to be and I have zero reason to visit that place. It’s sad the leftists have ruined it because it’s natural beauty should make it one of the finest cities in our country. 

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Haven’t been there since Chinese New Year 2020 right before SHTF. Since then all friends and family have moved out. It’s a shell of what it used to be and I have zero reason to visit that place. It’s sad the leftists have ruined it because it’s natural beauty should make it one of the finest cities in our country. 

I heard blow jobs from bums are relatively cheap there 

Edited by Jason

35 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It used to be a nice place to go

I won't go there any more, too bad they ruined the city

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

I've been wanting to go up to SF for a weekend. Has anyone been in the last few months? Is it worth it right now? Or is it a complete covid restricted shitshow?

Are you vaccinated?  Are you ok with wearing a mask everywhere?  Can you show proof where ever you go?  

If yes, then you should be good to go.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I've been wanting to go up to SF for a weekend. Has anyone been in the last few months? Is it worth it right now? Or is it a complete covid restricted shitshow?

my cousin was there with some friends last weekend. sounded like they had a nice time. she didn't mention anything about restrictions or requirements.

but then again, she didn't go down to the tenderloin area.

LOL.

ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don't even have COVID

Remember when the MSM said all ER's were swamped with Covid patients?  

It's a stark contrast to where this emergency department — and thousands others — were at the start of the pandemic. Except for initial hot spots like New York City, in the spring of 2020 many ERs across the country were often eerily empty. Terrified of contracting COVID, people who were sick with other things did their best to stay away from hospitals. Visits to emergency departments dropped to half their normal levels, according to the Epic Health Research Network, and didn't fully rebound until the summer of 2021.

Edited by gotbeer

23 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2021/10/26/contra-costa-county-shuts-down-in-n-out-over-failure-to-follow-vaccine-rules/amp/
The voters in the Bay Area do not deserve these delicious burgers since they elect these authoritarian idiots that make these rules. 

17 minutes ago, True Grich said:

If the past is any indication.  I wouldn't past In N Out to permanently close those restaurants, and never put an In N Out in those cities again.  Rancho Mirage had a court battle with In N Out.  But I remember a different one a while ago, that they city nixed their location, and they just said F it, and bypassed them and went to a different city and never came back.