• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

52 minutes ago, Stradling said:

My opinion is it has the possibility to create more harm than good.  Whenever one side comes out the other side also comes out, which creates unwanted attention.  It means some 20 year old who might be in charge one night might have to deal with problems that they haven’t dealt with before.  Plus extra business during a time where we are not 100% staffed at each store isn’t great for the customer.  Those are my personal opinions.  9 more weeks.  

I remember when CFA had a similar situation because people came out to support them giving money to anti-gay organizations.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

As a Christian, it bums me out that Christians will turn out in droves for something like that but won't show up in droves to serve the homeless or stand up for justice.

Slacktivism.

My company and soon my department does this not quite daily but multiple times a week. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I mean their burgers are great but they’re basically a Trumper company.

I don’t know about the trumper stuff.  My presumption is that that is accurate for decent numbers of their ownership and upper management given what I understand about the company.  I’m not really interested in that I guess.  I know the company has for some time paid their workers relatively well compared to the rest of that industry and they have a good presumably clean product.  That would not be a Trump like type of behavior imo.  The Angels on the other hand.  Beholden to a Trump man who delivers a far shittier product.  Very sad.  Anyway what can you say. 

I think the people who think stuffing their faces with a double double is some kind of act of political defiance and heroism are pretty pathetic and dim witted.  Real IQ 80 shit.  Just the lowest end of the not learning disabled spectrum. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

As a Christian, it bums me out that Christians will turn out in droves for something like that but won't show up in droves to serve the homeless or stand up for justice.

Slacktivism.

You’re delusional if you don’t think Christian organizations don’t help the less fortunate. There’s a local Christian charity that my daughter works a food drive every other week. They give out a lot of stuff too 

Edited by Jason

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

You’re delusional if you don’t think Christian organizations don’t help the less fortunate. There’s a local Christian charity that my daughter works a food drive every other week. They give out a lot of stuff too 

Uh, what? I'm talking about Christians, not Christian organizations.

Just now, Jason said:

Who do you think does the work at these organizations and churches? Probably not @cals

Dude, I know this. I've spent the last 10 years working for evangelical churches and organizations. 

I'm talking about the social media culture warriors who get all riled up to defend their favorite fast food restaurant but fail to show love to their neighbors.

Just now, Taylor said:

I wasn't attacking INO at all. I was criticizing the Christians who think they're making an impact for Christ by showing up for a double double.

How do you know these same people do not donate their time and money to charities that their churches are involved in? You can dislike their protest or whatever it is but it doesn’t mean that these people are bad, phony or aren’t Christians who give and help others in need 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

You’re aware that doing charity is not a unique characteristic of Christians organizations I presume.  I don’t really get what point you’re making here. 

Correct but most Christian churches have various outreaches in their communities 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Dude, I know this. I've spent the last 10 years working for evangelical churches and organizations. 

I'm talking about the social media culture warriors who get all riled up to defend their favorite fast food restaurant but fail to show love to their neighbors.

You are making a big assumption here.