• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

They had me believing I had Tardive Dyskinesia I had to see that add so much.  Then I realized I was fine, I don't take antipsychotic meds, only psychedelics. 

You should get a second opinion. You most likely do have Tardive Dyskinesia. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

East St. Louis and Memphis need some locally produced and recorded sitcoms. That’s where the money is 

Can I hire you as a consulting producer? I'll probably want to include some "not racist" Missouri white folks, and I want them to be authentic.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Can I hire you as a consulting producer? I'll probably want to include some "not racist" Missouri white folks, and I want them to be authentic.

East St. Louis is in Illinois with 98% black   Whites are the second largest group at .19% and those people probably lied on the census. No need for white representation 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I honestly thought this was satire but I guess it’s just our tax dollars at work. 

Didn't you see the new Branco? These aren't your tax dollars. Yours are just going to interest on money spent in Vietnam. This is your great grandchildren's tax dollars at work

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

@cals

we still haven’t quite seen the last of these it looks like 

So there are 4 random posts with no names but we are to assume they are all regarding the same individual? This is why social media is a cancer 

Edited by Jason

My opinion is it has the possibility to create more harm than good.  Whenever one side comes out the other side also comes out, which creates unwanted attention.  It means some 20 year old who might be in charge one night might have to deal with problems that they haven’t dealt with before.  Plus extra business during a time where we are not 100% staffed at each store isn’t great for the customer.  Those are my personal opinions.  9 more weeks.