• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Now you libs need to be honest. The liberal narrative from BLM to gay sex is carried out by  todays corporate advertising. The latest trend is making clothes for fat ass women. Here we are in the middle of inventory shortages and my wife has few options in size 4. Now the dress she wants will be fully stocked size 10-18. They’ve even went so far as adding fat lesbians to the store posters. I’m thinking we have 4 each of everything 10-18 that material would be better used for normal size women. This would help with inventory and motivation for the fat ladies to drop a few pounds. Instead it sits on a shelf so business and libs can feel inclusive. Want to dress nice ? Lose some ducking weight. Truthfully the lesbians really fuck us all over. I can’t find xxl wife beaters because they buy them while the womens clothes go unsold. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Now you libs need to be honest. The liberal narrative from BLM to gay sex is carried out by  todays corporate advertising. The latest trend is making clothes for fat ass women. Here we are in the middle of inventory shortages and my wife has few options in size 4. Now the dress she wants will be fully stocked size 10-18. They’ve even went so far as adding fat lesbians to the store posters. I’m thinking we have 4 each of everything 10-18 that material would be better used for normal size women. This would help with inventory and motivation for the fat ladies to drop a few pounds. Instead it sits on a shelf so business and libs can feel inclusive. Want to dress nice ? Lose some ducking weight. Truthfully the lesbians really fuck us all over. I can’t find xxl wife beaters because they buy them while the womens clothes go unsold. 

Sir, this is a Mervyn's 

Just now, St1ck said:

Sir, this is a Mervyn's 

I always get a laugh out of Calvin Klein. I walk in after a cigarette looking for my wife. Some young lightweight with pants two sizes too small always asked if I need help. Dude I got on flannel shirt and some wranglers.  Does he really think im coming in there looking for the latest nut huggers and a silk shirt 

So my kid is better now and got the vid at the hospital she works at.  Some dude from Kansas came down and infected the place. Since we were at her place before she knew she had it we waited about 8 days and tested negative then got the booster, I ain't afraid of no ghost.  We must be libtards.  Where do I live!!

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

So my kid is better now and got the vid at the hospital she works at.  Some dude from Kansas came down and infected the place. Since we were at her place before she knew she had it we waited about 8 days and tested negative then got the booster, I ain't afraid of no ghost.  We must be libtards.  Where do I live!!

Glad she did well 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Your wife wants fat chick clothes? Seriously you must only shop at the Wal-Mart or Target if you can't find size 4 women's clothing. Hit the mall, anything that has any style is on the size zero to 6 racks in every store that isn't advertising Plus sizes. But you may have to pay more than $25. 

49 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Your wife wants fat chick clothes? Seriously you must only shop at the Wal-Mart or Target if you can't find size 4 women's clothing. Hit the mall, anything that has any style is on the size zero to 6 racks in every store that isn't advertising Plus sizes. But you may have to pay more than $25. 

I mean She doesn’t shop at Times Square but dillards and express aren’t wal mart. No disrespect but you guys are in your 60s. My wife still shops in the jrs and that’s where the change in marketing is occurring. They’ve made fat womenswear in the Hilary section for years.  Suddenly there’s a need to include fat girls in the beautiful section. 

WTF?

Miami private school orders vaccinated students to stay at home for 30 days as 'precautionary measure'

"Because of the potential impact on other students and our school community, vaccinated students will need to stay at home for 30 days post-vaccination for each dose and booster they receive and may return to school after 30 days as long as the student is healthy and symptom-free," said a letter sent last week to parents at Centner Academy in Miami said, according to WSVN, a local television station.

7 minutes ago, cals said:

Remember when Larry was like "yo, I ain't be taking no RNA vaccine motherfucker!" and you were like "then take the J&J, it's a traditional vaccine" and he be like "uhhhh.... no motherfucker!".

Good times.

That shit don't work on the new strains. Maybe you were banned when I made that clear.

Looks like we found out before @Stradling updated us.

San Francisco temporarily closes In-N-Out Burger due to vaccine defiance

“We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government,” In-N-Out Chief Legal & Business Officer Arnie Wensinger said. “We fiercely disagree with any government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business.”

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/san-francisco-temporarily-closes-in-n-out-burger-due-to-vaccine-defiance/

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

“We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government,” In-N-Out Chief Legal & Business Officer Arnie Wensinger said. “We fiercely disagree with any government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business.”

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/san-francisco-temporarily-closes-in-n-out-burger-due-to-vaccine-defiance/

Did you ask for an update?  I missed it sorry. 

19 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

And people thought Trump was the authoritarian. 

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I suddenly like INO fries now!