• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

About 50% of them voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. The other 50% are full-scale MAGA members.

Well they do live in Orange County so they see any Republican as the last line of defense between them and the idiotic Democrats.

Treasury official warns that, unless every single person on Earth is vaccinated, inflation will not stop

The comments are the latest in confusing, conflicting messaging on inflation from the Biden administration

A top Treasury official this week claimed that the recent surge in inflation is part of an "economy in transition" and that the only way out is to get everyone in America and worldwide vaccinated.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Treasury official warns that, unless every single person on Earth is vaccinated, inflation will not stop

The comments are the latest in confusing, conflicting messaging on inflation from the Biden administration

A top Treasury official this week claimed that the recent surge in inflation is part of an "economy in transition" and that the only way out is to get everyone in America and worldwide vaccinated.

F'ing Larry

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

Confused Little Girl GIF

On 10/15/2021 at 10:03 PM, cals said:

Wait.  

You mean a group of painfully average intelligence men who are have excessive power and are rarely called out or questioned about anything and have a toxic fraternity of supporting each other even in the face of dangerous behavior are acting like petulant children or, well cops?  And following a historical pattern of claiming “you can’t tell me what to do! I’m a cop!”  Really?

I ever tell you about my Latina ex-girlfriend who was all upset after her uncle drunkenly made a pass at her at a family gathering?  My response was “let’s see, this was a drunken, Mexican uncle?  And you were all at a park on a Sunday afternoon?  We’re there like 20 easy ups?  Look, sometimes you need to just be aware that people around you are going to act like the way everyone else expects them to act.  I’m surprised you’ve never been hit in by a drunk uncle at a park on a Sunday afternoon before.  Next time you’ll be more prepared.”

Point being, these cops are just being drunk Mexican uncles.  It’s not even a news story.

Why you choose to deny the court your eloquence at trial is beyond me.  

7 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Screenshot_20211017-175045_Reddit.jpg

interesting find. were there also gov't mandates requiring people to get these vaccines or lose their jobs, have their travel restricted, or not be allowed to visit loved ones in the hospital? i'm assuming your research will bear that out and show that those vaccines were equally as politicized as our current situation.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

interesting find. were there also gov't mandates requiring people to get these vaccines or lose their jobs, have their travel restricted, or not be allowed to visit loved ones in the hospital? i'm assuming your research will bear that out and show that those vaccines were equally as politicized as our current situation.

Screenshot_20211017-175149_Reddit.jpg

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe he'll find those pesky WMD's in the afterlife.

Edit: BTW he was fully vaccinated.

Edited by Lhalo