• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Damn. Any word on how much we pay for doses of a medication that does the same thing but before the otherwise ultimately inevitable infection?

I I’ll ask 3 of my 5 vaccinated coworkers that were “break throughs”. As the last man standing nicotine seemed to be the true deterrent 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I I’ll ask 3 of my 5 vaccinated coworkers that were “break throughs”. As the last man standing nicotine seemed to be the true deterrent 

Glad you can ask them. Sounds like halfway decent outcomes, hopefully.

Also, very wise of your character to be chewing nicotine gum or using a patch. Good call!

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Glad you can ask them. Sounds like halfway decent outcomes, hopefully.

Also, very wise of your character to be chewing nicotine gum or using a patch. Good call!

Yes they essentially had the same outcome as the unvaxxed lady that actually took the horse ivermectin. 

(Chicago) FOP president urges police officers to ignore city mandate to report vaccination status — predicts 50% cut in cops on street

FOP President John Catanzara instructed rank-and-file officers to report to work Friday and be sent home for not having reported their vaccine status. Asked to respond, a mayoral spokesperson said they would have “no statement.”

Urging its members not to comply with the city’s vaccine reporting mandate, the Chicago police union plans to take Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s administration to court, even though unvaccinated city workers will go into “no-pay” status starting Friday.

Chicago Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara said in a video Tuesday that sending home non-compliant officers could cut the city’s police presence over the weekend in half.

The union president said that the FOP already has a class-action grievance drafted to cover “everything under the sun” that police officers might lose if they refuse to get vaccinated, including pay and benefits.

Asked to respond, a mayoral spokesperson said they would have “no statement.”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/2021/10/12/22723581/coronavirus-vaccine-mandate-chicago-police-union-fop-mayor-court-catanzara-lightfoot

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Maybe you need to STFU and quit telling people what they should inject into themselves when it doesn't matter to you.

I got my vaccine and am glad I did. I feel comfortable enough in it’s efficacy that I do not care what other people (outside of my family) do. If they want to get really sick with Covid then that’s on them

46 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This is actually a good point.

My opinion has pretty much changed on vaccine mandates. If you want to be an idiot and not get the vaccine, go right ahead. 

I’ve said before that I have reservations about blanket vaccine “mandates” 

mostly I think robust educational campaigns are preferable and with some exceptions I think most people should be free to make their own choice about it.  I don’t think medical professionals should have a choice for example and that would be an exception.  That said, at some point if enough people choose to be irresponsible and foolish the reality is that their “choice” with an infectious disease does harm the community and others.  I’m not exactly sure where that line is.  It’s not for me to decide.  But I do think a line is out there.  It’s regrettable that the country is the way it is with this.  I’d wager that most people on this board don’t really have a good relationship with a physician.  Because even with insurance seeking medical treatment is expensive.  Thus they don’t really seek out a physicians advice very often.  That’s not good.  I think that plays a part in this.  As well as the insane political polarization component.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve said before that I have reservations about blanket vaccine “mandates” 

mostly I think robust educational campaigns are preferable and with some exceptions I think most people should be free to make their own choice about it.  I don’t think medical professionals should have a choice for example and that would be an exception.  That said, at some point if enough people choose to be irresponsible and foolish the reality is that their “choice” with an infectious disease does harm the community and others.  I’m not exactly sure where that line is.  It’s not for me to decide.  But I do think a line is out there.  It’s regrettable that the country is the way it is with this.  I’d wager that most people on this board don’t really have a good relationship with a physician.  Because even with insurance seeking medical treatment is expensive.  Thus they don’t really seek out a physicians advice very often.  That’s not good.  I think that plays a part in this.  As well as the insane political polarization component.  

We took our daughter to the pediatrician yesterday and noticed they had a notice posted (from 2015) that as of a certain date, they were no longer accepting patients who weren't vaccinated. Obviously, this is referring to the standard childhood vaccines and not the COVID vaccine. But thew few pediatricians we've seen at the practice all affirmed the COVID vaccine, too.

I'm sure they're just pawns of big pharma and the libs.