• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

These Are The Seven Vaccines the USA Will Accept For International Travel From Early November

The FDA list of approved vaccines includes:

• Pfizer / BioNTech (now marketed as Comirnaty)
  • Moderna (sometimes known as Spikevax)
  • J&J Janssen (Offically called Ad26.COV2.S)

In addition, the WHO has granted Emergency Use Listing status to the following four vaccines:

• AstraZeneca (marketed as Vaxzevria) - Britain
  • Covishied (Which is a recombinant of the ChAdOx1 vaccine) - India
  • Sinopharm - China
  • Sinovac - China

It has to piss off the libs here that I’m still not vaccinated and I’ve been living my life normally even during quarantine. They probably spent months on lockdown while my friends and I travelled to different establishments who didn’t comply with bullshit mandates and just enjoyed life as normal. We all got a good laugh at you. Thanks for the memories. 

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It has to piss off the libs here that I’m still not vaccinated and I’ve been living my life normally even during quarantine. They probably spent months on lockdown while my friends and I travelled to different establishments who didn’t comply with bullshit mandates and just enjoyed life as normal. We all got a good laugh at you. Thanks for the memories. 

I highly doubt any human being really gives a fuck whether you are vaccinated or not. If you need to flatter yourself I guess find a mirror, invite your friends in front of the mirror, strip,  and hum the nobody gives a fuck if we are vaccinated song.  Test each others cock and balls in your mouths also to prove you can't get the virus. Thanks for this memory of your braveness and how you pissed off nobody.  

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I highly doubt any human being really gives a fuck whether you are vaccinated or not. If you need to flatter yourself I guess find a mirror, invite your friends in front of the mirror, strip,  and hum the nobody gives a fuck if we are vaccinated song.  Test each others cock and balls in your mouths also to prove you can't get the virus. Thanks for this memory of your braveness and how you pissed off nobody.  

image.gif

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Thank you Larry, thought it was one of my better commentaries.  I did get paid back for being an asshole though.  Watching the kids dog and it woke me up at 4:30am so I got up to let it out and stepped in it's shit.  I had to take it out on someone. 

That's always a fun way to start the day

Done that myself

On 10/10/2021 at 9:04 AM, Crampknees said:

Thank you Larry, thought it was one of my better commentaries.  I did get paid back for being an asshole though.  Watching the kids dog and it woke me up at 4:30am so I got up to let it out and stepped in it's shit.  I had to take it out on someone. 

You haven’t trained your dog to shit in the trumpers yard ?

Well shiz, daughter went to work today at the hospital not feeling good and they sent her for covid test and sure enough.  Guess she was scheduled for her booster on Friday because working at the hospital she got her first shots early in the year. We were at her place yesterday but outside by the pool watching football  but she is freaking because she was at a friends baby shower Saturday and the parents are anti-vaxers but doubt she got it from Saturday to Monday and so already was exposed.  Larry, don't go putting any notches in your belt yet but she's been vaxxed and got covid. Actually she said she just has a sore throat and a little tired.

I am the hypochondriac in the family and was going to mow the lawn but feeling a little lethargic so I may need to finally get that sit down mower with the oxygen tank.  

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol

The thing is people who are hating on it are the ones who would never like it in the first place. I would never touch that show with a 10 foot covid swab so what did they expect.  That is the thing about snowflakes, they sure are good about watching something they know they will hate anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

The thing is people who are hating on it are the ones who would never like it in the first place. I would never touch that show with a 10 foot covid swab so what did they expect.  That is the thing about snowflakes, they sure are good about watching something they know they will hate anyway. 

Larry, sure would like your review cause my money is you are the first one here to grab some popcorn and settle in to watch it. 

Buttered Popcorn Movie Buckets Charms Cabochon Fake Food 5 pcs | PLAYCODE3

Edited by Crampknees