• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

29 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Oh oh.  Woke up with a slightly scratchy throat.  Poop has gone to mush.  Nose beginning to run.  No fever, and I can still smell though.  So I probably just have the run of the mill temperature change cold or flu.  

I got it about a month ago. Didn't have the shits but had the throat/nose issues. Made me super tired and I spent a day on the couch. Bounced back quickly after that though.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, cals said:

So there is a glitch in the matrix and I can edit old posts, so if anyone is curious Blarg has banned me for saying something so outrageous that only a senile old man or a retard would think was my true feelings.  

I don’t want to see @Lhalos grandma get Covid.  I want him to get Covid and he knows that and I’ve been very open about that.  As far as I know his memaws are already dead.

And fuck you @arch stanton, maybe have my back bro.

In fact I’m disappointed in everyone except @St1ck and @Kotchman.  I’d take a bullet for most of you and you let this dude that sits down to pee ban me without as much  as an “oh well that’s a shame”.  

And @Redondo, I know the heat has made you slow, but maybe next time wait 30 minutes and change your tampon before crying to Blarg and anyone else who “isn’t a mod” about stupid shit I say that obviously is me being ridiculous for comedy effect and not that I want someone’s dead grandma to diarrhea all over them.  

We all do need to not take everything to heart. I hope nobody feels I wish harm on them. This board may piss us off at times but I hope everyone gets some good laughs maybe one day when the team doesn’t suck we can enjoy a game and a few beers. 

Can I get the flu and COVID-19 vaccines at the same time?

Can I get the flu and COVID-19 vaccines at the same time?

Yes, you can get the shots in the same visit.

When COVID-19 vaccines were first rolling out in the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended waiting 14 days between the shots and other immunizations as a precaution. But the agency has since revised its guidelines and says the wait is unnecessary.