• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

19 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It hardly works against Delta. 

I think it's 60% against Delta, with Pfizer being 70%, and Moderna being in the 90% still.  For Delta though, it didn't lose much, as it was 65-70% against Rona in the first place.  

Hospitalizations though, all three are still in the 90% range.  

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

@Lhalo  And I'm probably as skeptical as you are about the mRna vaccines.  You could go to when the vaccine was first announced, and you will find that I have posts with concerns regarding those types of vaccines.  I still have concerns regarding those types of vaccines.  But I've been getting the flu shot for years, so as concerns go, a lot less on the JnJ, even with less effectiveness.  And I get to do whatever the fuck I want.  

But if I do get the Rona and have to go to the hospital, I'll blame the vaccine and Rally and St1ck and Cals.  If you get it though, it will only be your own fault.  

One jab, get it over with.  

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@Lhalo  And I'm probably as skeptical as you are about the mRna vaccines.  You could go to when the vaccine was first announced, and you will find that I have posts with concerns regarding those types of vaccines.  I still have concerns regarding those types of vaccines.  But I've been getting the flu shot for years, so as concerns go, a lot less on the JnJ, even with less effectiveness.  And I get to do whatever the fuck I want.  

But if I do get the Rona and have to go to the hospital, I'll blame the vaccine and Rally and St1ck and Cals.  If you get it though, it will only be your own fault.  

One jab, get it over with.  

Not happening. Sorry. 

Clay Travis: Fauci ‘100% wrong’ on prediction college football will spike coronavirus

NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci warned of the dangers packed football stadiums would permit amid coronavirus but OutKick founder Clay Travis told "Hannity" the doctor has already been proven wrong.

"Fauci said that COVID was going to feast on college football fans because of the no masks, because of the full stadiums and he’s 100% wrong," he said. "Fauci was wrong again."

According to Travis, coronavirus cases have recently "plummeted" throughout the south, down nearly 60% in Florida.

The sports media brand founder reported that southerners and sports game attendees are "living their best lives." In Tuscaloosa, ahead of Saturday’s big Ole Miss-Alabama showdown, Travis said there’s a packed bar on "every other street corner."

Even though it's nice to have the stadiums full again there still can be a chance of spreading more than normal

It is herd immunity working?

Here where I live we have seen more cases, but not a lot of deaths that I know of

Summer vacation visitors from California bringing it here

Some guys are just getting sick like the flu and are back in 14 days, some no symptoms

One entire family tested positive after a flight and they had to stay home for 14 days and zero symptoms for any of them

Strange how it picks and chooses who to infect and how each person is affected differently

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

They're losing GOP voters down there to COVID so they need to do something. Apparently they haven't gotten the memo that the Republican playbook is to invent voter fraud and make it harder for certain folks to vote.

It’s killing minorities at a much higher rate. The question becomes which is more accurate the death count or the vaccine rate? For all these unvaccinated trumpers, there sure are a lot of minorities dying.  Do you think we may be demonizing cons and ignoring minority deaths? Wouldn’t be the first time Sanger dem have used this strategy 

14 hours ago, Redondo said:

Even though it's nice to have the stadiums full again there still can be a chance of spreading more than normal

It is herd immunity working?

Here where I live we have seen more cases, but not a lot of deaths that I know of

Summer vacation visitors from California bringing it here

Some guys are just getting sick like the flu and are back in 14 days, some no symptoms

One entire family tested positive after a flight and they had to stay home for 14 days and zero symptoms for any of them

Strange how it picks and chooses who to infect and how each person is affected differently

Personally, I think it's a cyclic thing.  You look at all these states that didn't do much in the mandates, and their numbers are going down.  Then you have a strict state like Calolfornia and the numbers are going down.  

Just like the first big wave that hit Calolfornia, nothing changed, and suddenly it went down.  

So I found out that a buddy of mine got the Rona.  This is the same buddy that lectured me on how it would be rare to get it, and that he won't get the vaccine because it's like a 0.2% chance he'd be hospitalized.  My other buddy that got the Rona a while ago, like first wave, and is an EMT heard his symptoms and told him to go to the hospital.  Of course, he got it playing in a hockey tournament in Mexico, so I'm thinking he's stuck there.  

16 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So I found out that a buddy of mine got the Rona.  This is the same buddy that lectured me on how it would be rare to get it, and that he won't get the vaccine because it's like a 0.2% chance he'd be hospitalized.  My other buddy that got the Rona a while ago, like first wave, and is an EMT heard his symptoms and told him to go to the hospital.  Of course, he got it playing in a hockey tournament in Mexico, so I'm thinking he's stuck there.  

A hockey tournament in Mexico.

Where do we live?

This is scary

50 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Wasn't someone here saying their son is living in Mexico?

59 minutes ago, St1ck said:

A hockey tournament in Mexico.

Where do we live?

This is scary

He's a weird cat.  Hispanic.  His family are big Kings fans.  He's like in his 40's.  Playing roller hockey with people in their 20's and 30's.  He's like a bull out there, but it's Mexico, so pickings are slim.  

11 hours ago, cals said:

I was watching a news clip that showed a bunch of dipshits bitching about masks in schools or the vaccine and it finally struck me.  

Besides the fact that they all do not present as particularly intelligent or well informed (which, to be fair, could be media bias showing the dumbest ones they’ve interviewed), they all had an air of false bravado that is rarely seen to such an extreme extent except perhaps in cholo gangbangers or WT river rats with a big ass truck on equally giant ass wheels.

Now, granted, there is already a huge correlation between painfully average intelligence and both of those groups so it could be that, but it seems like something more.  

So I sat down and thought.  What would happen if you took a cholo gangbanger (size, intelligence, self-esteem) and you mated that with a white trash Riverside dipshit with tats, a stripper GF (with blond hair on top and dark hair under that) and enough “toys” in the driveway to admit to a tiny penis.

Now… is there anyone here that is of short stature, antivax, anti mask, white trash but also Latino cholo, with low self-esteem and has never come across as very impressive in the brains department?  Am I just crazy?

You are looking at it all wrong.  All these mandates are stupid and should be repealed.  China gave us the perfect weapon to kill all the stupid.  Just let people make up their own mind like Freedom Amercans, and by 2023 the freeways will be empty, jobs will be plenty, the skies will be nice and blue, and Taylor will be able to afford a house because there are so many vacancies.  

14 hours ago, cals said:

Look I admitted to you guys, my best friends of all the people on the internet I don’t really know but like to act like I do, that I’m most sensitive about my weight right now and if someone really wanted to hurt my feelings they could call me fat.  I told you guys that so you’d help and defend me, not attack me.  I’m a joker but I have feelings, too.

I will not point out that your obesity may be causing moods swings where you feel that everyone is shaming you for being a lardass. That would be hurtful to prey on your emotions in your difficult times. Feel better about yourself even though your wife likes to giggle about her husband's Dad bod and the ever expanding love handles. 

Oilers' Josh Archibald out Indefinitely After Being Diagnosed with Heart Condition

Edmonton Oilers winger Josh Archibald is out indefinitely after being diagnosed with myocarditis.

Head coach Dave Tippett told reporters Archibald had tested positive for COVID-19 over the summer.

Holland said in September the 28-year-old was the only member of the active roster who wasn't vaccinated against COVID-19.