• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And this makes a difference because you are afraid of modern medical science?

May I suggest you move to the Northwest portion of Ohio where there are like minded individuals. 

amish_buggy_GXCP8QG.original2.original.j

Ya I’m not taking that risk with my kids Methuselah. You and everyone else on the planet have zero fucking clue about the long term side effects of these modern vaccines. It makes no difference to you anyway if your vaxxed. Why do you give a shit?

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ya I’m not taking that risk with my kids Methuselah. You and everyone else on the planet have zero fucking clue about the long term side effects of these modern vaccines. It makes no difference to you anyway if your vaxxed. Why do you give a shit?

Because there are parents who choose to do the right thing by vaccinating their kids, or kids who are immunocompromised and can't receive the vaccine, that will now be at risk because of your kids. In other words, you're not respecting their choice to be vaccinated.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Because there are parents who choose to do the right thing by vaccinating their kids, or kids who are immunocompromised and can't receive the vaccine, that will now be at risk because of your kids. In other words, you're not respecting their choice to be vaccinated.

My kids go to a private school. People who also send their kids there are like minded. Nobody wants their kindergartners getting vaxxed at our school. Quit making shit up.

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It's the same science being used in cancer cure research. I follow that pretty closely with USC medical because of my run in with a fatal form of cancer.

This is not new. I've sat in on their lectures of how it is a game changer for patients that otherwise have no chance for survival. It will be more commonplace as the FDA slowly accepts the data that has been accumulated for a decade.

But hey, you have to go with what real information you have at your disposal to make decisions regarding your family. Don't make those decisions based on stubbornness.  Your family deserves better. 

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The chance of my kids being harmed from COVID are practically non-existent. There is no reason for them to get vaccinated for it at that age. 

They're also less likely to transmit it if they're vaccinated. But who cares about other people, right?

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So if you won't get the mRNA, how about the JnJ jab?  It's more in line with todays flu shots, where they are putting dead Rona in you, so your body knows what to fight, without actually getting the Rona.  

They need to to get the Nora vax out too. I think people would be a little more open if they had some options. 

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So if you won't get the mRNA, how about the JnJ jab?  It's more in line with todays flu shots, where they are putting dead Rona in you, so your body knows what to fight, without actually getting the Rona.  

He won't respond to this.