• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So there are kids that go to the same school from when they start kindergarten until they graduate HS?

yessir. this is not uncommon for schools in the Adventist system. We also have a ton of K-8 schools, especially in smaller or more remote communities.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

yessir. this is not uncommon for schools in the Adventist system. We also have a ton of K-8 schools, especially in smaller or more remote communities.

My niece and nephew go to a K-8 but it's a public school. 

I would just feel weird being a HS senior walking around the same campus as someone Larry's size. 

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

My niece and nephew go to a K-8 but it's a public school. 

I would just feel weird being a HS senior walking around the same campus as someone Larry's size. 

fortunately, our campus is partitioned so that the high school area is very separate from the elementary, which is separate from the jr. high. Our high school kids have little to none interaction with the little kids.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

The more who get vaccinated the better but these goofy leftist out here making cringe stuff like this to get people to get the shot. 

Yes kimmel was doing the same shit while I was banging the old lady. Funny thing is he was bashing all these black athletes and artist for their stupidity. Trump was called racist when he did it. 

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

My sister is an ICU/ER nurse in Massachusetts. She and her husband both caught the COVID. My sister, who is vaccinated, was up and around in 2 days. her husband, not vaccinated, is still on his ass and with a high fever 8 days later. If I know my sister he's never living this down

I hope he is still getting shit for it twenty years from now. And smiling every time saying, you were right honey.