• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

40 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah he passed back in June of 2020, so I'm not sure he was even eligible for the vax at that point being that he was in his early 40's. 

Vaccine wasn't available till early 2021.  Late 2020 if you were one of the very first ones or in a trial.  So no vax back in June of 2020.

Just now, gotbeer said:

Vaccine wasn't available till early 2021.  Late 2020 if you were one of the very first ones or in a trial.  So no vax back in June of 2020.

That's right. I meant to say 2021. I got mine in May but it was because there was tons available up here in WA and I was over 50. 

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

That's not a good sign.

“Of the positive tests, 93% are among vaccinated students, many of whom are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms,” the campus paper reported, based on comments from Mike Haynie, the private university’s vice chancellor for strategic initiatives and innovation. 

@cals

Holliday, 61, died Sunday at a Los Angeles hospital, where he had been for more than a month, according to Robert Wollenweber, a longtime friend and former coworker. Holliday was not vaccinated and was on a ventilator in recent days after contracting pneumonia, Wollenweber said.

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

“Of the positive tests, 93% are among vaccinated students, many of whom are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms,” the campus paper reported, based on comments from Mike Haynie, the private university’s vice chancellor for strategic initiatives and innovation. 

"I'm not comfortable being near you if you're not vaccinated." ~ Vaccinated Asymptomatic Covid Spreader

14 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

“Of the positive tests, 93% are among vaccinated students, many of whom are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms,” the campus paper reported

So the vaccine is doing its job. That's good 

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

How many of those folks ended up in the hospital?

EDIT: Oh crap, I should have checked first. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/

4 hours ago, cals said:

Despite what you hear 99.9% of these people are not lying.

You might get some exaggeration here and there, but all out faked injuries? Very, very rare.

Most of these are good folks getting screwed by a broken system. 

so is the guy on the left faking it?

EUGENE LEVY, TOM HANKS, JOHN CANDY, SPLASH, 1984 Stock Photo - Alamy