• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't want to be racist, but they do some seriously weird and awful shit with food. There was a video circulating a while back of a chef taking a knife and skinning a live puppy and then throwing it into a boiling pot. 

I know we don't exactly have the best standards for preparing meat over here, but fuck man. I couldn't sleep for days after seeing that shit. They say it makes the meat taste better of they suffer. Fuck that.

Chinese-Live-Animal-Market-Cats-gGH74ag.

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

China.  Their live animal market.  If you google it, the pictures are pretty gnar.  I only posted this one because, Cats.

Ugh. 

I mean, yes we slaughter pigs and cows here. But I just can't imagine doing that to a cat. Different cultures obviously but come on, at least try to make it quick and limit the suffering. Intentionally doing it to make it "taste better" is just disgusting. 

35 minutes ago, Lou said:

There was a picture a few years ago on here.  It compared the Japanese teams dugout after a game compared to the US teams dugout after a WBC game.  US had trash and stuff all over, where the Japanese teams was pretty clean.  Can't find it, but I'm sure Lou powers can.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Ugh. 

I mean, yes we slaughter pigs and cows here. But I just can't imagine doing that to a cat. Different cultures obviously but come on, at least try to make it quick and limit the suffering. Intentionally doing it to make it "taste better" is just disgusting. 

yeah! I mean...don't fuck with how we prep veal...but other than that...think of the animals!

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Ugh. 

Lobsters agree 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Ugh. 

It's not just cats.  I guess every animal has some kind of mystical power or some kind of cure.  Pretty much China is the reason why there is illegal poaching all over the world.  If all of those markets got taken down, a lot of endangered species probably wouldn't be endangered anymore.

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

yeah! I mean...don't fuck with how we prep veal...but other than that...think of the animals!

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

Lobsters agree 

I don't eat veal or lobster specifically for this reason. No reason to eat that.

And btw I specifically pointed out that our standards aren't good either.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Doesn't it seem weird that they're trying pass stimulus now? You'd think they'd wait a little longer. Dumbasses are just going to waste the cash on beer and phones and video game. Well waste it on phones and video games anyway.

I think they are trying to pass it now, because a lot of people will be missing paychecks soon.  We are pretty much at the 2 week threshhold where you get paid for 2 weeks ago.  That means in 2 weeks no money will be coming in, and this will take a bit to ramp up.  

But yeah, most will just blow it on pot and booze.

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It's not just cats.  I guess every animal has some kind of mystical power or some kind of cure.  Pretty much China is the reason why there is illegal poaching all over the world.  If all of those markets got taken down, a lot of endangered species probably wouldn't be endangered anymore.

Yikes. That sucks.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I think they are trying to pass it now, because a lot of people will be missing paychecks soon.  We are pretty much at the 2 week threshhold where you get paid for 2 weeks ago.  That means in 2 weeks no money will be coming in, and this will take a bit to ramp up.  

F'n st1ck 

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Doesn't it seem weird that they're trying pass stimulus now? You'd think they'd wait a little longer. Dumbasses are just going to waste the cash on beer and phones and video game. Well waste it on phones and video games anyway.

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I feel attacked.