• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, cals said:

Anyways if Pablo doesn’t have tendinitis the doctor will say so and he will have no case.

It won't get that far. I will give him $4000 and tell him to fuck off. He will then try to get a job with another one of my clients and we'll tell him to fuck off. Then he'll apologize and tell us he won't cause any trouble. We'll tell him to eat a dick. Then he'll rob a liquor store and get a $100 fine but no jail time and move in with his tio

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

It won't get that far. I will give him $4000 and tell him to fuck off. He will then try to get a job with another one of my clients and we'll tell him to fuck off. Then he'll apologize and tell us he won't cause any trouble. We'll tell him to eat a dick. Then he'll rob a liquor store and get a $100 fine but no jail time and move in with his tio

How much of the $4000 does @cals get?

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

Very Christ-like of you.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

They are making it sound like there is a government coverup because some doctor at some hospital is spouting off Q stuff because she is a federal doctor?  Granted I only listened to like 15 seconds of the video.  

Just now, cals said:

I have some.  Frankly the government doesn’t seek to fuck over injured workers more then the law allows.  It’s small private employers with douchebag owners from south county with tattoos and raspy voices.  Those are the fraudsters. 

The government doesn't care about saving money because it's not theirs to save. A private business owner actually gives a shit about profit/loss.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The government doesn't care about saving money because it's not theirs to save. A private business owner actually gives a shit about profit/loss.

they only pretend to care when it's election season. then each candidate is suddenly and magically the most fiscally responsible person in washington.

6 minutes ago, cals said:

I have some.  Frankly the government doesn’t seek to fuck over injured workers more then the law allows.  It’s small private employers with douchebag owners from south county with tattoos and raspy voices.  Those are the fraudsters. 

How do these small employers, who pay into workers' comp insurance, commit fraud? Do they lie about the nature of their employee's injury? So what? So their WC rates don't go up on their 5 employees?