• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

They "don't trust what's in it". They trust the Chinese made covid more apparently. In my experience, the distrust of the vaccine doesn't seem to be as politically motivated as the media would have you believe. I'm just shocked so many people won't take it. 

Do they know about the $5 Target gift card?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

They "don't trust what's in it". They trust the Chinese made covid more apparently. In my experience, the distrust of the vaccine doesn't seem to be as politically motivated as the media would have you believe. I'm just shocked so many people won't take it. 

That line of reasoning is so stupid. Unless they grow their own food, they don't know what's in the stuff they literally put in their bodies every day.

Just now, St1ck said:

I'm sure tofu tacos are amazing. 

Two cheese enchiladas with onions. Everything is perfectly delicious.

This place is popular with my friends in Loma Linda, including the vegetarians. No tofu anywhere on the menu. Maria’s Mexican Cafe in Colton. You won’t regret it.

Trump says Dems 'disparaged' COVID-19 vaccine while he was president: 'Now they wonder why' some are hesitant

Former President Donald Trump blamed Democrats for COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy among some Americans, saying they "disparaged" the vaccine when he was president. 

During an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital, Trump reacted to President Biden’s executive order last week, mandating employers with more than 100 workers to require coronavirus vaccinations or test employees weekly. Biden also announced that all employees of the federal government would be required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. 

"It shouldn’t be necessary," Trump said, referring to the mandates which have drawn criticism from Republicans and some in the private sector. 

Christie calls Harris the original COVID-19 vaccine skeptic, blames her for politicization of jabs

Vice President Kamala Harris got the ball rolling on the politicization of COVID-19 vaccines when she declared at her sole vice presidential debate that she would not roll up her sleeve to take the jab approved by regulators under the Trump administration, Chris Christie, the former New Jersey governor, said.

"That put us in a totally different area that allowed it to be politicized and that politicization is just continuing now" he told ABC’s "This Week" on Sunday.

President Biden recently announced a new mandate to get more Americans to sign up to take a COVID-19 jab because about 80 million people in the country have refused to voluntarily sign up for the shot. One of the main reasons is that people are skeptical of potential side effects and their effectiveness. 

Harris, in October, used the coronavirus outbreak and the federal government’s response as an example of what she identified as the Trump administration's shortcomings. She indicated that she would be skeptical of former President Trump’s involvement in any vaccine rollout.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Christie calls Harris the original COVID-19 vaccine skeptic, blames her for politicization of jabs

Vice President Kamala Harris got the ball rolling on the politicization of COVID-19 vaccines when she declared at her sole vice presidential debate that she would not roll up her sleeve to take the jab approved by regulators under the Trump administration, Chris Christie, the former New Jersey governor, said.

"That put us in a totally different area that allowed it to be politicized and that politicization is just continuing now" he told ABC’s "This Week" on Sunday.

President Biden recently announced a new mandate to get more Americans to sign up to take a COVID-19 jab because about 80 million people in the country have refused to voluntarily sign up for the shot. One of the main reasons is that people are skeptical of potential side effects and their effectiveness. 

Harris, in October, used the coronavirus outbreak and the federal government’s response as an example of what she identified as the Trump administration's shortcomings. She indicated that she would be skeptical of former President Trump’s involvement in any vaccine rollout.

image.gif

8 hours ago, Tank said:

This place is popular with my friends in Loma Linda, including the vegetarians. No tofu anywhere on the menu. Maria’s Mexican Cafe in Colton. You won’t regret it.

What I had yesterday with a cheese chili relleno.  Here, you just have to warn them no Tex-Mex hamburger meat in gravy poured on top. 

8 hours ago, Tank said:

I didn't even know a place called Colton existed.