• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I don't blame the mandate. If you work in healthcare and refuse to get the vaccine, you're a fucking retard. 

It's actually surprising the percentage of police and hospital workers that refuse to get the vaccine.  And it's not just a left and right thing.  It's everywhere that they are refusing to get it.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It's actually surprising the percentage of police and hospital workers that refuse to get the vaccine.  And it's not just a left and right thing.  It's everywhere that they are refusing to get it.

I mean, it's "everywhere" but we know which wing is refusing to get it. 

Brown people are exempt.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Lol if you think the majority of those folks aren't MAGA faithful.

A

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean, it's "everywhere" but we know which wing is refusing to get it. 

Brown people are exempt.

You know 99,75 % of those anti vaxers are going to outlive your leftist rainbow friends. Have you called them up and suggested they charge their retarded ways?

J&J Covid vaccine booster trial will allow us to get ahead and prepare for fourth wave – Prof Gray

Being fully vaccinated would put people in a better position during the imminent fourth wave, which is estimated to occur around November and December 2021, epidemiologist, Professor Salim Abdool Karim recently stressed during a media briefing, News24 reported. 

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Weird. What is their reasoning?

They "don't trust what's in it". They trust the Chinese made covid more apparently. In my experience, the distrust of the vaccine doesn't seem to be as politically motivated as the media would have you believe. I'm just shocked so many people won't take it.