• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Wait, how is breast cancer elective surgery?

Doctors say that any surgery like that, where you could end up in ICU, is as of now elective.  Because ICUs are being held out for coronavirus patients.

they told her 2 months!

Get into a bad car crash.  You may get surgery quickly.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Canada closing borders to non-citizens because of coronavirus

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/16/coronavirus-response-canada-closing-borders-to-non-citizens.html

Canada is closing its borders to non-citizens because of the coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Monday.

-----

XENOPHOBIA...!!!

This is definitely the same thing as closing the borders permanently in a non-crisis situation.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

A suggestion for those of you stupid enough to go to the store like I did this morning (the downside of trying to eat healthy...fresh fruits and vegetables...signed up for a produce delivery service when we got home)...

don't be a fucking dick...the people working at the stores are busting their asses to keep shelves stocked with all the items you are panic buying. Walk your damn cart back to the store and don't leave it strewn all over the parking lot.

Always reminded how much I hate people when I venture out and am around them

On my flight last weekend, I sat in row 1 and had plenty of time to talk with the flight attendant. She had worked a flight to Orlando on Saturday and said people were really diligent about wiping everything down with disinfectant wipes. The flight crew lives that people are doing this. But it has created a new problem where people don’t throw away the used wipes - they just leave them in the pockets of the seatbacks, which is pretty disgusting. She said before they pushed back from the gate they made a special announcement about collecting the used wipes and even made a special trash pick up. When the flight ended, they still found at least 50 used wipes tucked away.

Its the same on any flight. If you ever sit in the back of the plane, just take a look at all the crap people leave in their seats in spite of multiple trash pickups before the plane lands. It’s frustrating for me, and I’m not even the one who has to clean it. It’s easy to see how germs/viruses/bacteria are so easily spread.

Its the same way people treat movie theaters, where it’s apparently too difficult to take your trash with you as you exit by a couple of trash cans by the doors.

42 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Doctors say that any surgery like that, where you could end up in ICU, is as of now elective.  Because ICUs are being held out for coronavirus patients.

they told her 2 months!

This is one of my fears... with all the stuff we send people to ERs for on an everyday basis, there isnt going to be enough beds...

And the rain always brings the 5150s....

1 min ago

There are now more than 4,000 coronavirus cases in the US

There are at least 4,008 cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States, according to the state and local health agencies, governments and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

There are 70 cases from repatriated citizens, per the CDC. According to CNN Health’s tally of US cases detected and tested through US public health systems, there are 3,938 cases in 49 states, the District of Columbia and US territories, bringing the total number of coronavirus cases to 4,008. 

West Virginia remains the only US state without any confirmed cases.

At least 70 people have died.  

11 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

1 min ago

There are at least 4,008 cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States, according to the state and local health agencies, governments and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

There are 70 cases from repatriated citizens, per the CDC. According to CNN Health’s tally of US cases detected and tested through US public health systems, there are 3,938 cases in 49 states, the District of Columbia and US territories, bringing the total number of coronavirus cases to 4,008. 

The numbers are bullshit.  As good as an angels management report of dehydration.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

they told her 2 months!

That's so fucked.  A lot can happen in 2 months.  Hopefully she will be fine.  

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

1 min ago

Add the unreported @Tank, @tdawg87, and myself.  So it's 4011 cases.