• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

56 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Been going out a lot the past few days and have many times been the youngest in the room and I'm close to 40.

Do I get charged with manslaughter or is it considered terrorism for the amount of deaths I have created the past few days. It's like a murder spree.

Sounds more like suicide.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Been going out a lot the past few days and have many times been the youngest in the room and I'm close to 40.

Do I get charged with manslaughter or is it considered terrorism for the amount of deaths I have created the past few days. It's like a murder spree.

Went to my local bar two weeks back and the only people wearing masks were the cooks.  The average age of the customers had to be about 50 but it was mostly the usual bar flies who would probably survive a nuclear war.  One of the donut places in HB is Donut Derelicts where people bring their classic cars on Saturday mornings.  Went there 3-4 weeks back not realizing it was going on because things had yet to open up and I had to park in the neighboring track because the lot was full.  Some people who come to see the cars park in lots on other sides of the street while locals walk from their houses.  There's a wide range of ages but plenty of older guys and I'd say 80% or more of the people there weren't wearing masks out in the parking lot.   I'm sure some think it's a hoax but I think a good chunk of people are just over it.

40 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Went to my local bar two weeks back and the only people wearing masks were the cooks.  The average age of the customers had to be about 50 but it was mostly the usual bar flies who would probably survive a nuclear war.  One of the donut places in HB is Donut Derelicts where people bring their classic cars on Saturday mornings.  Went there 3-4 weeks back not realizing it was going on because things had yet to open up and I had to park in the neighboring track because the lot was full.  Some people who come to see the cars park in lots on other sides of the street while locals walk from their houses.  There's a wide range of ages but plenty of older guys and I'd say 80% or more of the people there weren't wearing masks out in the parking lot.   I'm sure some think it's a hoax but I think a good chunk of people are just over it.

What kind of donuts did you buy? 

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Pretty much the consensus of what bar chatter I hear. Every place I've been to still seems to have their own rules, but the consistent ones are staff wear masks, hand sanitizer spread across the bar, some places have plexiglass thing in a serving station, and we need to buy a food item.

Everyone is over it. I forget the place as we hit up a few yesterday, but the bartender said ABC came in yesterday and only asked if they were selling food, then said "have a great day!"

Shutting down society for a flu strain mutation was pretty silly.

2 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Eh, it's still fun when you bring plenty of weed and booze. But going during a pandemic is pretty despicable. Disney isn't exactly a small business.

Or you can go to a place that doesn't have rides based off movies from the 50's and doesn't cost $1000 for the day that is way more fun.

4 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Old movies are great, but yeah it's a giant waste of money.

But this isn't San Diego; what else are we supposed to do? Bowl?

Knott's Berry Farm at least has a few decent rides. You also don't have to take a second mortgage on your home to go there.

22 hours ago, calscuf said:

I ate at a restaurant for the first time in 3 months today.  I just wish Super Antijitos had AC cause I couldn’t enjoy my Chile verde when my nuts were sticking to the vinyl seats.

Please wear pants next time.

5 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Sounds like Disneyland is opening mid-July, so I'll need to look into getting a refund. Who the hell wants to go stand in line and think about a virus all day, especially while there are protests going on?

volunteer GIF by Australian Survivor