• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

for our 8th grade class trip, we take the kids to Disneyland for three days in mid-april. going to meet with principal and parents tomorrow evening to discuss concerns.

if we have to cancel the trip, it's going to be a headache. if we go on the trip and the virus is still relatively unchecked, that'll be a big headache, too.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I think I just got the coronavirus listening to Trump's speech. What the fuck does the unemployment level have to do with fighting the virus?

Your mistake was tuning in for his speech.  I can't imagine there's ever been a US president less capable of dealing with this situation than Trump.  He literally thinks he knows everything or rather when he hears something it's gospel and he just runs with it.  Good leaders actually rely on the people they surround themselves with while Trump is the antithesis of that.

Just now, Tank said:

for our 8th grade class trip, we take the kids to Disneyland for three days in mid-april. going to meet with principal and parents tomorrow evening to discuss concerns.

if we have to cancel the trip, it's going to be a headache. if we go on the trip and the virus is still relatively unchecked, that'll be a big headache, too.

Idk every time I've been to Disney the Asian population is at least 20%. 

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Your mistake was tuning in for his speech.  I can't imagine there's ever been a US president less capable of dealing with this situation than Trump.  He literally thinks he knows everything or rather when he hears something it's gospel and he just runs with it.  Good leaders actually rely on the people they surround themselves with while Trump is the antithesis of that.

I know. It's like looking at a car crash. Or staring at the sun during an eclipse without glasses. 

17 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

From the feed I got, it said that two of the players are out sick.  So I'm sure they are trying to be cautious.  I wonder though what would happen if a whole team has to be quarantined.   Do they get to make up the games later?  Is the league play suspended?  Do they forfeit the games? 

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

From the feed I got, it said that two of the players are out sick.  So I'm sure they are trying to be cautious.  I wonder though what would happen if a whole team has to be quarantined.   Do they get to make up the games later?  Is the league play suspended?  Do they forfeit the games? 

It’s not a laughing matter but 

Lmao.  An hour or so ago I had one my mega MAGA clients telling me how I need to get educated and read more about how it’s all hoax.  

I’d say he’s like 50 or so, he has even more psychotic MAGA parents who are in their 80’s.  Hopefully they wise up. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lmao.  An hour or so ago I had one my mega MAGA clients telling me how I need to get educated and read more about how it’s all hoax.  

I’d say he’s like 50 or so, he has even more psychotic MAGA parents who are in their 80’s.  Hopefully they wise up. 

You should ask him to prove it by licking all the door handles.