• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Let's spot you an additional 40k. You're still horrendously off. It's ok.

well, the orange shitbag is getting ready to start spouting that hospitals are making up covid deaths parroting "kc"...so maybe "kc" is really the orange buffoon

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You’ll always be real to me.

I probably need a Homer Simpson logo to legitimize me. You were right on these guys being nerds. Quite sure the majority in here played the clarinet and their only connection to athletics was washing jock straps in school. 

16 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The first link had nothing, the second one was about technical glitches in a Iowa primary that ultimately effected nothing, and lol @posting about a voter purge in New York. That has been a republican staple for years.

You know the only real case of recent voter fraud? It happened in the NC for congress, where voter ballots were literally thrown in the trash. Guess which party did it?

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Ballot Tampering Charges : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes, that's the one. Their pizza is actually good. Their wings can be hit, or miss. The Trump pennant didn't make the transfer after the remodel. I think I've already mentioned it on here, but they also used to have a Jeff DaVanon poster. You could tell it was taken out of a program because it still had the creases in it. 

I finally tried them a couple months ago. Their pizza was subpar to Ballpark.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I finally tried them a couple months ago. Their pizza was subpar to Ballpark.

Haven't  had Ballpark in a long time, so I don't know how it compares. The thing i like about All Star is they seem to use quality cheese, and they don't have a loaf of bread at the end of the slices. Their pepperoni has a different taste than other places I've had, and I like it. Always have to stop my son from picking the pepperoni off the slices we are taking home.

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

Ok, so we all agree that KC is cals?  Right?  I mean, I have never seen cals like anyone at all and now I am pretty sure if he met KC he would want to have his babies, obviously after KC chooses to be gay and stuff.  

And kc hasn’t posted a profile picture, so that door is wide open.

39 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The first link had nothing, the second one was about technical glitches in a Iowa primary that ultimately effected nothing, and lol @posting about a voter purge in New York. That has been a republican staple for years.

You know the only real case of recent voter fraud? It happened in the NC for congress, where voter ballots were literally thrown in the trash. Guess which party did it?

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Ballot Tampering Charges : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2019/07/30/746800630/north-carolina-gop-operative-faces-new-felony-charges-that-allege-ballot-fraud

Did you miss the 2008 Michigan primary which the whole state was thrown out ? Believe Florida might have been tossed as well. What about New York canceling the election? Sure republicans have cheated but dems 100 years of primary issues. Dude you are way smarter than this.