• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

The other thing the medical detective said in that video that makes this different from other viruses, is children being infected but not becoming seriously ill.    Seems like all other viruses adversely affect children (along with older adults). 

So, that maybe explains schools being closed?    Because children would not show symptoms like adults do, and thus easily spread it? 

That may well be the 800 lb gorilla in the room? 

Edited by Angel Oracle

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

The other thing the medical detective said in that video that makes this different from other viruses, is children being infected but not becoming seriously ill.    Seems like all other viruses adversely affect children (along with older adults). 

So, that maybe explains schools being closed?    Because children would not show symptoms like adults do, and thus easily spread it? 

That may well be the 800 lb gorilla in the room? 

Plus kids don't wash their damn hands. 

This is unpleasant news.

Congress' in-house doctor told Capitol Hill staffers at a close-door meeting this week that he expects 70-150 million people in the U.S. — roughly a third of the country — to contract the coronavirus, two sources briefed on the meeting tell Axios.

https://www.axios.com/congressional-physician-predicts-75-150-million-us-coronavirus-cases-fec69e77-1515-4fbc-8340-c53b65c22c53.html

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This is unpleasant news.

Congress' in-house doctor told Capitol Hill staffers at a close-door meeting this week that he expects 70-150 million people in the U.S. — roughly a third of the country — to contract the coronavirus, two sources briefed on the meeting tell Axios.

https://www.axios.com/congressional-physician-predicts-75-150-million-us-coronavirus-cases-fec69e77-1515-4fbc-8340-c53b65c22c53.html

Dammit, reading this made me touch my face. 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

Woke up with a sore throat this morning. Staying home since I passed through LAX last weekend. Thought of putting on a mask (we're a little shorthanded today) but decided that might freak out the kids unnecessarily. Fortunately they found a sub.

I see someone did not put enough Drakkar Noir on their hands.

Alex Jones is far right in ideology.    Take anything he says with a bit of a grain of salt.    Although if the death rate in China is indeed decreasing, doesn't that go against what is being said about getting much worse?

Is it just me, or are the two political parties the furthest apart that they've been in over 100 years?

Edited by Angel Oracle

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Woke up with a sore throat this morning. Staying home since I passed through LAX last weekend. Thought of putting on a mask (we're a little shorthanded today) but decided that might freak out the kids unnecessarily. Fortunately they found a sub.

Hey Tank, could you do me a huge favor? I owe st1ck a handshake, but I can't make it to Glendale in the next few weeks. Could you shake his hand for me?