• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

46 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Minus two posts an entire page of libs agreeing with each other.

@tdawg87, why do you complain about all of the cons on this forum

Also, you want to know why? 

Mostly, it's the hypocrisy. Chuck posts some absolutely asinine tweet or whatever the fuck and no one says anything. In fact, YOU defended him. Yet Rico posts a Tweet regardless of content and all the cons immediately jump on him. "Tweet tweet tweet" 

Cy gets made fun of for posting insane lib bullshit (and rightfully so) yet BUTT constantly posts links to Breitbart and other extreme far-right websites and *crickets*.

And then there's the so called "moderates" or "ambivalent" users like yourself and Lou, who always call out liberals for their stupidity but never the cons for theirs. I thought you guys just didn't care and laughed at everyone. But you only laugh at one side. 

Redondo posts nothing but links to Fox News and none of the cons say anything. But CNN and "The MSM" are fake news.

Ben Shapiro is actually taken seriously by several people here.

None of them will fuck me in the ass.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

The self ban was because some of you guys drive me absolutely nuts and it was making my blood pressure rise.

I may have to re-ban myself from this place.

This is a tough place to share your opinion. 

Just remember you are not alone. 

19 minutes ago, Redondo said:

This is a tough place to share your opinion. 

Nobody takes anyone seriously here. There's no pressure, none of us are running for office and going to have our post history laid bare before the voting public.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Nobody takes anyone seriously here. There's no pressure, none of us are running for office and going to have our post history laid bare before the voting public.

Sometimes I admittedly get more worked up then I should here.  I’m not going to lie.  I get very angry about politics sometimes.  It’s stupid and pointless. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

J/k no one here wants to have an orgy with you. Get that through your thick fucking skull.

I thought it was just the cons. It truly is both sides....

28 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I actually enjoy watching @red321 pwn the cons.  It’s like watching a spelling bee between Stephen Hawking and Corky from Life Goes On.

Red doesn't pwn anyone. Some of us have better things to do than spend hours of our day going back and forth to try to prove our point. 

When you use articles that align with your party & belief system and it's "proof" to back your argument, that's not really pwning anyone. 

That's some of us walking away from wasted time spent, because none of the folks engaged in a discussion are changing their mind anyhow. 

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

J/k no one here wants to have an orgy with you. Get that through your thick fucking skull.

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I thought it was just the cons. It truly is both sides....

Just.  Just rude.