• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Being out of work is not inconsequential, I speak as one who is out of work

I am truly sorry to hear that and hope that you are making ends meet. The scarcity of infections in your state may get you back to work sooner than California. That is of little consolation, I know, but do keep us updated on how your family is doing. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I actually don't like that. Just say "go outside and do whatever but don't congregate in large groups". A list of "approved" shit is just dumb.

Have you forgotten that this is california?

Apple releases new software to unlock iPhone without face ID, while wearing coronavirus mask

Apple is testing a new version of software for iPhones that will enable users to unlock their phones without Face ID and while wearing a mask.

Currently, users have complained that when they use a mask or covering for their face to protect against coronavirus -- particularly when running errands or going outside -- they are unable to unlock their phones using Face ID.

When your face is covered, the iPhone won't be able to unlock and will vibrate and eventually timeout, then allowing you the option to swipe up to enter your passcode instead.

Now with the launch of iOS 13.5 beta 3 code, users can opt to swipe up to activate their passcode without first having to wait for an error when Face ID doesn't register.

Apple hasn't yet said when the new feature will launch, but it is one of two new fixes aimed at addressing the coronavirus pandemic.

I don't know how many WSJ subscribers we have here but I'll quote a few lines to give you the gist. It also makes it obvious why it can't happen in the US

BERLIN—Germany’s success in battling the coronavirus pandemic has drawn international attention. The main lessons: Fight the virus locally, and keep politics out of it.

Germany’s campaign against the virus has largely been fought by regional authorities that created and policed social-distancing rules, worked with businesses to manage shutdowns and safety measures, and prepared the already-robust health-care infrastructure for the illness’s onslaught.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/local-practical-apolitical-inside-germanys-successful-coronavirus-strategy-11588325403?mod=hp_lead_pos5

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Yikes!

That can't be good for whoever is eating this possibly tainted meat.

Does Tyson only do chicken?

"The Tyson Foods product portfolio includes a variety of products such as value-added chicken, value-added beef and pork, pepperoni, pizza crusts and toppings, bread sticks, sausage, bacon, ham, deli meats, soups and sides, prepared meals, meal kits, breakfast items, hot dogs and franks, corn dogs, and commodity chicken, beef, and pork."

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

"The Tyson Foods product portfolio includes a variety of products such as value-added chicken, value-added beef and pork, pepperoni, pizza crusts and toppings, bread sticks, sausage, bacon, ham, deli meats, soups and sides, prepared meals, meal kits, breakfast items, hot dogs and franks, corn dogs, and commodity chicken, beef, and pork."

Been making these a lot lately. The chicken is actually really good.

https://www.target.com/p/tyson-all-natural-crispy-frozen-chicken-strips-25oz/-/A-14777772

10 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

His weight has fluctuated a lot through the years. Remember he was Rudy's fat friend in Rudy. He was pretty jacked in Swingers, and his short stint on Friends. He's a little older now, and a lot more wealthy, so he has been on the hefty side for awhile now.

Played a MMA wannabe on Friends.

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

My daughter loves hawaiin food (breaded chicken, rice and sweet sauce) so I've been making chicken nuggets, slicing them into 3 pieces and drizzling teriyaki over them. She loves that shit

Ono Hawaiian is a go to, if one is lazy and not wanting to cook.    Or drive to King's Hawaiian restaurant in Torrance.

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

My daughter loves hawaiin food (breaded chicken, rice and sweet sauce) so I've been making chicken nuggets, slicing them into 3 pieces and drizzling teriyaki over them. She loves that shit

This place is pretty good, and they don't skimp on the portions.

https://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/locations/?loc=92691

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

Torrance is a bit of a drive for me for some chicken and rice, AO

But it's King's Hawaiian.  

Oh, and for me, the bakery is better than the restaurant.  Ono Hawaiian is a quickly growing chain though.  That should be around you somewhere.