• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Hopefully they do but when those jobs are filled there will still be millions who are unemployed.  There aren't plenty of jobs out there when there are 30 million people who have filed for unemployment and that number will rise next week and will continue to rise until we start to open things back up. 

Nobody said that there are literally 30 million jobs to be had.  The criticism is for these completely full of shit protestors.  But you know that. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

43 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Seriously though, can I ask why they have their guns? 

I'm not asking why they have them in general, but why do they have them there? It's not a gun-control rally. So why have them? 

1. They're overcompensating for something.

2. Because 'MURICA

4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

T-Dawg's exact quote was "there are plenty of jobs out there" which is incorrect.  But you know that and still decided to chime in.

It's incorrect? I literally posted a link to over a million jobs being available.

1 millions jobs available with 30 million people on unemployment.  If we fill those million jobs we still have 29 million unemployed people and an unemployment rate that we haven't seen since the great depression.  I could not care less about gun toting idiots who storm capitol buildings and I'm sure plenty of them think those jobs are beneath them just like many others in this country who are fine sitting back collecting unemployment.  The sooner we can get to a new normal the better.  

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

1 millions jobs available with 30 million people on unemployment.  If we fill those million jobs we still have 29 million unemployed people and an unemployment rate that we haven't seen since the great depression.  I could not care less about gun toting idiots who storm capitol buildings and I'm sure plenty of them think those jobs are beneath them just like many others in this country who are fine sitting back collecting unemployment.  The sooner we can get to a new normal the better.  

I think the last part we can all agree on.

12 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

T-Dawg's exact quote was "there are plenty of jobs out there" which is incorrect.  But you know that and still decided to chime in.

I chimed in ? Lol ok.  It’s not incorrect.  You understand the context of the conversation you just want to be contrarian.  

33 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

What's funny? There are plenty of jobs out there. If people are desperate for income they should look into getting one or two of those jobs.

Because that is usually what cons tell people complaining about not being able to find work.  

everyone is a freaking hypocrite 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Seriously, plenty of jobs to be had in grocery stores and Walmart and such.  Go to work assholes. 

Dude, those jobs are dangerous...they might catch the rona.

reality is none of them give two fucks about people out work...because they can't have 5 people in a fishing boat their right to be a selfish prick is being trampled on so it's time to live out their Red Dawn cosplay fantasies

The audacity of these people is shocking. They act as if life , liberty , and the pursuit of happiness are unalienable rights. I can’t see why anyone would want more out of life than house arrest and a side job at Walmart. These assholes are complaining about their struggles when we have Americans being forced to pay college loans and criminals being forced to leave prison.