• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Adam said:

It will be interesting to see how many businesses reopen and how many people are comfortable visiting them.

i feel like it will start slow and then rapidly increase.

fuck man I just want the OTB to open 

What, you don't have an online account?  I know you have TVG.  What we need to open is Santa Anita.  

Currently there's less than 2,200 known cases in OC with a population of over 3M so the curve was definitely flattened.  I think it's time to start opening some things up while we continue to maintain social distancing.  If people can't behave and maintain social distancing in certain places then by all means close them down or don't even open them if it's a real concern.  Seems like Newsom would rather continue his power trip than allow some places to start opening things up. 

58 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What, you don't have an online account?  I know you have TVG.  What we need to open is Santa Anita.  

Santa Anita is opening on May 15th but no fans.

I don't do the online stuff anymore. Too undisciplined

Just now, Adam said:

I think because they don't agree with Taylor's politics, that he doesn't believe they're a credible source.

Exactly.

Actually, my point was Association of American Physicians and Surgeons sounds like a neutral group of physicians and surgeons, but it's actually a group with a conservative agenda.

Yes, I know that there's no such thing as a truly neutral source.

Just now, Taylor said:

Exactly.

Actually, my point was Association of American Physicians and Surgeons sounds like a neutral group of physicians and surgeons, but it's actually a group with a conservative agenda.

Yes, I know that there's no such thing as a truly neutral source.

We know dude. Just playing around like Cals plays with his long balls

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Sourcewatch.org is owned by “The Center for Media and Democracy”

From Wikipedia: The Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) is a progressive nonprofit watchdog and advocacy organization based in Madison, Wisconsin. CMD publishes PR Watch, SourceWatch, and ALECexposed.org.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Media_and_Democracy

Shit’s worse than Snopes. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Sourcewatch.org is owned by “The Center for Media and Democracy”

From Wikipedia: The Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) is a progressive nonprofit watchdog and advocacy organization based in Madison, Wisconsin. CMD publishes PR Watch, SourceWatch, and ALECexposed.org.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Media_and_Democracy

Shit’s worse than Snopes. 

OMG IT SAID THE WORD PROGRESSIVE HOLY FUCKBALLS ITS A GOD DAMN COMMIE SITE 

If you don't like Snopes it's probably because you regularly post far right sources that come from Alex Jones or some other alt-right nutjob so you constantly look like a fucking idiot but it's OK to post those sources here BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE IS A FUCKING CON AND THE ADMINISTRATOR THINKS BILL GATES CREATED THE CORONAVIRUS FUCK YOU