• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I respect most military personnel and the sacrifices they make. But we have definitely taken a stance of sometimes worshipping the military to an uncomfortable degree. Mainly because the government has mismanaged it as well as some of our guys have done some really awful things that get buried in history. Always afraid of appearing unpatriotic or not appreciating the “freedoms” they protected. 

11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I respect most military personnel and the sacrifices they make. But we have definitely taken a stance of sometimes worshipping the military to an uncomfortable degree. Mainly because the government has mismanaged it as well as some of our guys have done some really awful things that get buried in history. Always afraid of appearing unpatriotic or not appreciating the “freedoms” they protected. 

Yes, the military worship in this country is gross.  And it is that.  It’s worship.  Military service is something that the country requires and I respect people who answer the call.  As @st1ckboy said.  They don’t get to pick their operations.  I have no doubt and don’t question at all that mostly good people choose to enter the service.  Some shitty people do as well. Other then the eye thing, I don’t know anything about Crenshaws service and the only reason I know about that is because he never misses a chance to slap you in the face with it.  My issues with Crenshaw are completely unrelated to his military service.  He’s a person that goes well out of his way to target vulnerable minority communities.  He loudly espouses a radical far right ideology that is cruel and hateful.  He does more damage to this country every day that he wakes up (unfortunately) then 99.99% of all Americans could ever dream of.  He’s a piece of shit and I don’t care about his military service.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well, based on your hateful statements about michael jordan in the last dance thread, i take it you wont be using the cardboard cutout of him on the toy train like kevin did. Who are you using, rod sterling?

this bad boy.

what's a christmas party without the chairman of the board? plus, he knows people with crooked noses, if you catch my drift.

708d9c85-75ad-4fbb-a647-5b7b8b54a711_1.c

18 minutes ago, Brandon said:

If I can overnight you some Arthur Bryant's, Gates, or Jack Stack will you hold me in high regard?

I’ll add in some Oklahoma Joe’s. I could hit a golf ball from my front porch to there. My neighbor is (was) the head bartender at Jack Stack too. You really shouldn’t ship someone Gates, as I feel everyone should have to deal with the traumatic in-person ordering experience there. The sauce is fantastic, the aggressive customer service is not.

5 minutes ago, Don said:

I’ll add in some Oklahoma Joe’s. I could hit a golf ball from my front porch to there. My neighbor is (was) the head bartender at Jack Stack too. You really shouldn’t ship someone Gates, as I feel everyone should have to deal with the traumatic in-person ordering experience there. The sauce is fantastic, the aggressive customer service is not.

"May I help yooooooooouuuuuuuu"

Funny thing about Joe's. I was actually visiting a cousin in Tulsa and went to Oklahoma Joe's. Heard it was the best from KC peeps that would come out for Angels games. I wasn't impressed, to be honest. Maybe it was the hype. I haven't tried it yet, but hear the family split and there is now a KC Joe's. Need to try that and one on my to do list for a while is Q39, but it's in downtown and my family is kind of weird about areas or travel. The other one I need to try and might have already had is Little BBQ Joint in Independence.

12 minutes ago, Don said:

Side note, which one did your buddy work at?

I've been to the freight house one in downtown...I think it's close to the jazz district and the one in Lee's Summit.