• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

30 minutes ago, red321 said:

did you read the article? it outlines it in details

25 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yes and none of it makes any sense. 9 million dollars is a ton of money that IMO is better served elsewhere than funding the school's needs. 

The part red quoted where it says how the money is distributed is literally the third sentence of the article.

2 minutes ago, VladdyMo said:

The part red quoted where it says how the money is distributed is literally the third sentence of the article.

I skim through some articles as I work throughout the day. I prefaced my post with "Why?"

@red321 answered my concern and question. 

Need anything else or are you triggered again? 

Just now, VladdyMo said:

I'm not. I just think we're all guilty of reading headlines and filtering material through our biases. 

It's true. I did skim through this one, but with idea that Harvard was getting the most of the $$$. 

I'm glad that it's not true.

1 minute ago, VladdyMo said:

I do it all the time. So much so that I have to force myself to read some stuff 2-3 times.

Yeah dude. I have to re-read stuff all the time for work or other books, online articles to fully grasp things.

I'm more of a hands on, visual learner. 

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

It's true. I did skim through this one, but with idea that Harvard was getting the most of the $$$. 

yeah, I usually find when I'm doing my daily browsing through articles on the Harvard Crimson student newspaper I have to go back and double check what I read

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

There's an entire subreddit based on old Trump tweets that completely contradict himself. It's hilarious.

We have prospect rankings and trade scenarios. Lou is our librarian if you want to see how many contradictory statements have been made just say something stupid. 

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Hopefully if the bread runs out, we can all cut back on carbs.

But then we'll have to hit tanks house for his cuisine.

Then the shit really hits the fan.

and i'll be locking down my fortress and guarding it with my life.

and you can come in if you can get past my home-alone style of booby traps.

39 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

That's the problem with a lot of headlines. You see one that is written to grab your attention, then when you read the article, it isn't what the headline made it seem to be.