• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah, but other than that.

@Chuckster70 Trump is the only president who's ever said that they've never asked for forgiveness. What a wonderful Christ-like man he is.

There is no way to justify supporting Trump based on character. If he gets any of my support it will be because of policies. It's difficult to filter out information we are given about him because the media, as a whole, hates him and wants to do everything to destroy his presidency. Unfortunate for Trump he is his own worst enemy and doesn't know when to shut the hell up. Half the stuff he posts on Twitter comes back to bite him in the ass. Not sure Biden is going to provide any substantial upgrade at leadership in the White House so we may me be waiting for a while to see that.  

5 hours ago, VladdyMo said:

I knew you would.

It has issues, though: I think it assumes even distribution geographically. I guess it just helps to make a point, and not a bad one.

Um, yeah . . . I didn't actually read it