• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Biden will blame Trump for rolling out the vaccine too soon. 

You might be right.  I know a few people that worked for Trump’s campaign and aren’t Desantis fans. They’re  leaning towards Desantis and hitting Trump hard on the riots, lockdowns, and his support of the vaccine. Trump might be taking a national election approach as he slams Christian leaders and warms up to the gays but he’s bleeding support from former super fans. The polls say he’s winning big but people aren’t happy with some of his recent comments and new found friends. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Google "COVID vaccine fertility" and a dozen articles will come up refuting the Project Veritas claim. 

Here’s the thing, it’s a foreign, man made substance you’re putting into your body so there is a reasonable expectation that some people may have issues if they get the vaccine. It probably does cause issues in a few women. This isn’t abnormal as everything like this has a risk. My brother donated a kidney to my mother and was told to never take ibuprofen again as it can cause kidney damage. People just need to decide for themselves whether it’s worth the risk for themselves. 

Edited by Jason

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

Here’s the thing, it’s a foreign, man made substance you’re putting into your body so there is a reasonable expectation that some people may have issues if they get the vaccine. It probably does cause issues in a few women. This isn’t abnormal as everything like this has a risk. My brother donated a kidney to my mother and was told to never take ibuprofen again as it can cause kidney damage. People just need to decide for themselves whether it’s worth the risk for themselves. 

Dude, it's Project Veritas posted by Larry.  It's self refute.