• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

16 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Was it your first booster or the booster booster? You and I went in first one around the same time.  I did get a first booster but it's been a while since. My wife got a second booster I guess but I didn't.  Hard to keep up. 

It's my second booster, the last one I got was a year ago. The latest and greatest "updated"  booster.

16 hours ago, Taylor said:

It's funny how some of you grown men avoid the vaccine because you get the sniffles and some body aches the next day.

Actually I spent the day in bed last time. So it's like a day wasted. That would probably be normal for you but some of us have things that need to get done.

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Actually I spent the day in bed last time. So it's like a day wasted. That would probably be normal for you but some of us have things that need to get done.

I feel bad about my post. It was very cals-esque. And it left the door wide open for you to clap back effectively.

Well played, sir.

39 minutes ago, Jay said:

It's my second booster, the last one I got was a year ago. The latest and greatest "updated"  booster.

ok, thanks.  You're ahead of me then. I'll probably go in after the 1st.  My wife got her second booster 2 weeks ago and she is the one I Covid tested last week but it was negative. I took advantage of the Gov website and ordered more home Covid tests. 

12 minutes ago, Don said:

Had Covid in June, got a booster in October, have Covid now. 

Your immune system sucks, Don. 

No booster since 11/21. Had Covid #2 in 5/22.  Spent 2 nights sleeping in the same bed as my kid last week, with her blowing covid in my face.  No covid for me. 

Maybe it's once you get past infection #2 you're good.