• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure a lot of incriminating stuff will come out of this.

cnbc.com/2022/12/13/desantis-seeks-grand-jury-investigation-of-covid-19-vaccines.html

I’m pro Covid vax and think it’s fine with what he’s doing. Both the government and pharma companies need to be fully transparent with this stuff (yeah right). 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, Jason said:

I’m pro Covid vax and think it’s fine with what he’s doing. Both the government and pharma companies need to be fully transparent with this stuff (yeah right). 

I'm starting to learn than conservative-leaning folks are unable to see when a conservative politician or figure is virtue signaling.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I'm starting to learn than conservative-leaning folks are unable to see when a conservative politician or figure is virtue signaling.

Yes, they do that shit too and maybe he is but I’m not opposed to what I read in that article 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

This is the same douchebag that had a press conference with cops at his side about arresting 20 people for voter fraud. Many of those cases have already been thrown out by the court. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

This is the same douchebag that had a press conference with cops at his side about arresting 20 people for voter fraud. Many of those cases have already been thrown out by the court. 

He's just as much of a clown as Trump is, so it's not surprising to see the less critical thinking folks among us flocking to Ronnie Boy.

8 minutes ago, katie said:

And I’m still out of work because I’m still testing positive. 

BTW we manufacture covid vaccines at my work. 

its considered normal to test positive up to 90 days after infection. That doesn't mean you're infectious though so that kind of sucks for you 

36 minutes ago, katie said:

PCR or Rapid Antigen?

At Warners they were doing weekly office PCR testing then switched to Antigen. Recently they disbanded their Covid nurse administered tests and have employees that report to the office or production to take daily Rapid self tests and upload a picture of their negative tests before entering the premises. 

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

PCR or Rapid Antigen?

At Warners they were doing weekly office PCR testing then switched to Antigen. Recently they disbanded their Covid nurse administered tests and have employees that report to the office or production to take daily Rapid self tests and upload a picture of their negative tests before entering the premises. 

Antigen. 

1 hour ago, katie said:

BTW we manufacture covid vaccines at my work. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

its considered normal to test positive up to 90 days after infection. That doesn't mean you're infectious though so that kind of sucks for you 

First time I had it, I tested positive 6 weeks after.  I had to have a doctor write me a note to get into Alaska since I couldn't get the negative test required.  The doc said it's residual dead virus DNA showing up on the tests.