• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't care enough to search for them. The fact that you bring them up so much but never show the receipts makes me think you might be exaggerating.

I've quoted them multiple times over the past couple of weeks.  Keep up. 

44 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

Based on your itinerary, you may not have been within 1,000 feet of anybody not in your party.

We walked right on to Little Mermaid and Golden Zephyr. Monster's Inc. was like a 15 minute wait.

Disneyland with a 16 month old and 2 month old = limited options. Our daughter just passed the 32" height mark and can now go on some "bigger" rides.

Had some back surgery yesterday and they said you must wear a mask. Get there and the room is full of people and a couple rubes not wearing masks.  I thought they were just expressing their Constitutional rights until I saw the "masks optional" sign.  I rubed up and my mask was off.  I did have to sign a waiver explaining what happens if I get Covid while there.  I gave them a directive to care flight me to Larry's, he has all the treatments.  

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Had some back surgery yesterday and they said you must wear a mask. Get there and the room is full of people and a couple rubes not wearing masks.  I thought they were just expressing their Constitutional rights until I saw the "masks optional" sign.  I rubed up and my mask was off.  I did have to sign a waiver explaining what happens if I get Covid while there.  I gave them a directive to care flight me to Larry's, he has all the treatments.  

Fauci probably has a better understanding of the health struggles facing a man of your size 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Some back surgery? Yikes, get better soon 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some back surgery? Yikes, get better soon 

Thanks.  I would have been better long ago if it isn't just the process. First off for Steroid spine injections, oh that didn't work, lets try spine nerve blocker injections, shit ok you have spinal stenosis and a day at the outpatient surgery.  It's a good $18k and months of agony just to get to the final result.  I see their position though, some people it will work before you get to step three, just didn't for me.  

44 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Thanks.  I would have been better long ago if it isn't just the process. First off for Steroid spine injections, oh that didn't work, lets try spine nerve blocker injections, shit ok you have spinal stenosis and a day at the outpatient surgery.  It's a good $18k and months of agony just to get to the final result.  I see their position though, some people it will work before you get to step three, just didn't for me.  

If this works then you have zero excuse on the golf course now 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Went though those steps. It's like they want you to bail out and this is the cheapest way to wear you down so you want to just live with the pain. The nerve blockers were just a terrible idea for me and in the end they said, well, you really aren't a good candidate for spinal surgery at this time.

So once every so often I'll hit the urgent care for a couple of muscle relaxer injections to halt the spasms and go on with my life. One day I may be on the table again but I'd rather put it off as long as possible.

I hope your procedure is successful and after I get my knee fixed (Crampblarg) we can look at a rematch either here in California or the scorched wastelands of Texas. 

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Went though those steps. It's like they want you to bail out and this is the cheapest way to wear you down so you want to just live with the pain. The nerve blockers were just a terrible idea for me and in the end they said, well, you really aren't a good candidate for spinal surgery at this time.

The worst part was I have the arthritic herniated and bulged discs but F'd up and lifted something I shouldn't have. I tried to lift something and got stuck with it. I looked out in the street to yell Blarg but you wouldn't have made it in time.  I said just drop it but I was in flip flops and stuck and feet or back so I found a way to lift it.  The MRI said sprain of the lumber spine.  Why did you try steroid injections first.