• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

m0nkey is the only one on this site that would go to a Thanksgiving family reunion, and be considered dumb and a failure for becoming a CPA instead of a doctor like all his smart siblings.  

It's true, siblings are all doctors/dentists and married doctors/dentists.

The lowly accountant married a lowly accountant, so we know where we are on the totem pole.

I actually got my CPA, yes LOL.  Did it while managing an auto body shop.  It was hard fucking work.  I married an accountant and she thrived in her career.  I on the other hand lasted 3 years because my boss, Cathy with a (C), had coke bottle glasses and would take a ruler and 2 minutes to highlight a line when doing the budget and her boss, Kathy with a (K), who had AOC's bite with bleeding gums, would come over to ask me where am I on my budget and I would say, it's done.  I went back to my old trade. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It’s not so bad. Kind of like a mix between the flu and a cold. Cals will tell you I freaked out the first time I got it but just give him a pat on the head and send him on his way.

Hope you feel better soon!

We have your posts from 12/31/21 and 1/1/22 and everyone’s responses trying to calm you down.  I don’t have to make shit up, there is a written record of it.

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It’s not so bad. Kind of like a mix between the flu and a cold. Cals will tell you I freaked out the first time I got it but just give him a pat on the head and send him on his way.

Hope you feel better soon!

Wednesday night and yesterday were like the flu, today is more like a bad cold.  But I am super winded walking up my stairs. 
Thanks!

8 minutes ago, katie said:

Wednesday night and yesterday were like the flu, today is more like a bad cold.  But I am super winded walking up my stairs. 
Thanks!

That was the worst part for me. The flu part sucked for a few days, but the exhaustion lasted for a while.

Take the time to slow down and rest.

Fell better soon!