• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

22 hours ago, Redondo said:

California hospitals using overflow tents for rising number of flu patients

The San Diego-Union Tribune reported Friday that overflow tents were put up at Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas, Jacobs Medical Center at UC San Diego Health in La Jolla and Sharp Grossmont Hospital in La Mesa to handle an increase in respiratory illness.

Scripps hospitals and doctor's offices reported 1,695 positive flu tests since Sept. 1, up from 471 during the same time period one year ago. 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-hospitals-using-overflow-tents-rising-number-flu-patients

Pretty soon people will be saying the flu is just the COVID.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm a lib so I got the flu shot and new COVID booster at the same time.

You forgot to say you got the shots while wearing a mask lib.

I get a physical every year so they ask do you want a flu shot and I say may as well, I'm here. 

Even in Texas you still have to wear a mask into the docs office, least the ones I have been to, must be libs.  Once in the exam room I take it off and nobody says anything.  Then you have to put it back on to check out. 

22 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I get a physical every year so they ask do you want a flu shot and I say may as well, I'm here. 

Even in Texas you still have to wear a mask into the docs office, least the ones I have been to, must be libs.  Once in the exam room I take it off and nobody says anything.  Then you have to put it back on to check out. 

Still pants free though right?

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I don’t doubt your eagerness to volunteer. It was probably more like “ Doc can I get a prostate exam”? 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t doubt your eagerness to volunteer. It was probably more like “ Doc can I get a prostate exam”? 

There you go again.  I am talking about wearing a mask and you can only think about a poop chute. They haven't played with my junk for some time now, think they have blood work for that these days.  I did shit in the box as seen on TV.  I'll send you a photo next time. 

32 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Yeah in CA you have to wear a mask in medical settings. So even the freedom loving red-blooded Americans have to mask up when getting poked.

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

What’s wrong with getting a monthly prostate exam? Can’t be too safe 

Not just an old person thing either.  Knew a guy at 35 got ass cancer.  He got an infection from the surgery and they put him in a coma for more than a month with his end trials pulled out to heal I guess.  Pretty brutal.  He recovered and got his golf game back but he still didn't walk right after. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Not just an old person thing either.  Knew a guy at 35 got ass cancer.  He got an infection from the surgery and they put him in a coma for more than a month with his end trials pulled out to heal I guess.  Pretty brutal.  He recovered and got his golf game back but he still didn't walk right after. 

Yes pops had colon cancer at 40 and I get lecture for never being screened. Hospitals, needles , and shoving shit up my ass are low priority. I’d about soon take my chances  with cancer 

13 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Yes pops had colon cancer at 40 and I get lecture for never being screened. Hospitals, needles , and shoving shit up my ass are low priority. I’d about soon take my chances  with cancer 

I wouldn't call that very smart logic.  Your body though, right, isn't that what you MAGA's say, or do I have that backward. They don't really shove things up your ass anymore.  The new lady at my doc who does all the tests, bloodwork, etc is hard to take your eyes off of.  She can do anything she wants with me.