• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Man.  Whatever I got earlier last week was nasty.  It wasn't Covid.  did a few tests and they were negative.  I don't think it was the flu.  All the flu medicine I've been taking did squat to it.  So I'm thinking it's this RSV that's going around.  Although I don't have a lot of the symptoms of RSV like fever, or wheezing, or a decrease in appetite.  But it's definitely a chest/cough that won't go away.  Hope you guys don't get it, because this thing sucks.  Coughing all the time, including all night long.  So little sleep.  And it's now going on a week and doesn't look like it's letting up.  

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Man.  Whatever I got earlier last week was nasty.  It wasn't Covid.  did a few tests and they were negative.  I don't think it was the flu.  All the flu medicine I've been taking did squat to it.  So I'm thinking it's this RSV that's going around.  Although I don't have a lot of the symptoms of RSV like fever, or wheezing, or a decrease in appetite.  But it's definitely a chest/cough that won't go away.  Hope you guys don't get it, because this thing sucks.  Coughing all the time, including all night long.  So little sleep.  And it's now going on a week and doesn't look like it's letting up.  

Sounds like what my son has had all week. Apparently a few of his friends had it as well. 

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Hopefully it isn’t AIDS 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Sounds like what my son has had all week. Apparently a few of his friends had it as well. 

My wife and one kid has it.  I make the kid wear a mask but my wife won’t.  I supposed to leave for New Zealand Tuesday so I’m paranoid.

Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty (msn.com)

I'm sure @Lhalohas a lot of forgiveness in his heart and understands where this writer is coming from. 

my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks.  Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING

LMAO!!

Edited by Jason

Shanghai Disney shuts over COVID, visitors unable to leave

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/disney-closes-shanghai-resort-oct-31-due-covid-curbs-2022-10-31/

Oct 31 (Reuters) - Shanghai's Disney Resort abruptly suspended operations on Monday to comply with COVID-19 prevention measures, with all visitors at the time of the announcement directed to stay in the park until they return a negative test for the virus.

The resort said at 11:39 a.m. local time (03:39 GMT) it would immediately shut the main theme park and surrounding areas including its shopping street until further notice to comply with virus curbs.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Shanghai Disney shuts over COVID, visitors unable to leave

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/disney-closes-shanghai-resort-oct-31-due-covid-curbs-2022-10-31/

Oct 31 (Reuters) - Shanghai's Disney Resort abruptly suspended operations on Monday to comply with COVID-19 prevention measures, with all visitors at the time of the announcement directed to stay in the park until they return a negative test for the virus.

The resort said at 11:39 a.m. local time (03:39 GMT) it would immediately shut the main theme park and surrounding areas including its shopping street until further notice to comply with virus curbs.

China needs to chill the fuck out.  Then again, since they created it, maybe they know more than we do.  Like everyone infected turns into a zombie 2 years after infection or some shit.

On 10/30/2022 at 5:45 PM, gotbeer said:

Update on your condition?