• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, cals said:

The principal at my kid’s school is super in-the-closet gay, too.  And he and his “wife” seem happier than any normal married couple I know.  

That’s a real problem with modern day Christians. The men have spritzy and pastel shirts. The music sounds like they all were rejected by chilli peppers or maroon 5. I miss the days when you had to fight through the cigarette smoke to get to the door. Inside the women wore pastels. The preacher would take the stage and throw some fire and brimstone 

Well fuck. Now that the pandemic is over it finally got me. My wife got it from the cleaning lady in her office then passed it to me. I was pretty sure it was just sinusitis right up until the positive test. Now I'm stuck in my place in Saudi and bored to death until I get a negative test

6 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Well fuck. Now that the pandemic is over it finally got me. My wife got it from the cleaning lady in her office then passed it to me. I was pretty sure it was just sinusitis right up until the positive test. Now I'm stuck in my place in Saudi and bored to death until I get a negative test

Beer and nudie mags got me through it twice. Try that.

17 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

So you are stuck in Saudi Arabia again?  This pandemic has caused you more separation from your family than jail.