• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m going to say he’s the young pudgy type that didn’t get fat from beer and steak. The kind that never played any sports so there isn’t that old man strength buried under the fat 

You would be wrong. 

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Why are you guys so quick to assume gender? That could be Krotchman's fast food cashier. 

I went to the roadhouse yesterday. A nice set of tits fell out as I was walking in. Proceeded to my table and we get a gay server and they burnt my steak. I’m about to force the wife to eat bbq as those seem to be the only safe plays

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

What magazines do you guys read to keep up with the latest fashion trends?

You know the wife doesn’t speak English so I order everything. If it wasn’t for DraftKings emails my inbox could pass for a girl. It’s damn near all clothing stores. By the way Dicks is having a flash sale. 

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Sounds like Tino was the diversity pick who quickly got dumped for a rich white dude or Rachael is actually a lesbian 

Tino is a white guy from the very dull Santa Clarita valley and did what his parents told him to do. Dump the pudgy girl that once you put a ring on her it's like pulling the rip cord on an inflatable raft. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Tino is a white guy from the very dull Santa Clarita valley and did what his parents told him to do. Dump the pudgy girl that once you put a ring on her it's like pulling the rip cord on an inflatable raft. 

So this dude gets on a show full of women and ends up with a fat girl? I hope he got paid well.