• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I've been battling cold symptoms since Tuesday. Started with a sore throat Tuesday night, since then it's been congestion, head ache, and feeling crappy.

I've tested each day since Wednesday morning, and it's all been negative. I'm getting a PCR test today just to rule it out.

Anyone experience having symptoms for days but still testing negative on the at-home tests, only to later find out you did have COVID?

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Honestly, I’ve probably been back to relative normality for a longer time than Larry has been. I never really stopped traveling or anything like that, and I certainly never had a change in terms of going to work.

Did you stock your trunk full of masks and turn your back patio into a gastropub?

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I've been battling cold symptoms since Tuesday. Started with a sore throat Tuesday night, since then it's been congestion, head ache, and feeling crappy.

I've tested each day since Wednesday morning, and it's all been negative. I'm getting a PCR test today just to rule it out.

Anyone experience having symptoms for days but still testing negative on the at-home tests, only to later find out you did have COVID?

Yes, that’s what typically happens.  Last time I had it I was negative until day 3 after symptoms started.

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Are you that disappointed you just have the flu?

26 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Honestly, I’ve probably been back to relative normality for a longer time than Larry has been. I never really stopped traveling or anything like that, and I certainly never had a change in terms of going to work.

The only change at work is there are no longer weekly PCR tests. We have to self test then upload proof of a negative antigen test before we are cleared to enter the building that still has mask protocols, mandatory hand washing and directional pathways through the office.

But that is only on our office floors, the rest of the building has dumped Covid protocols. 

38 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Probably got a summer cold.  Those are the worst.  

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

A month or so before I got Covid I had all that and was negative the whole time. Apparently old school colds still exist. It was worse than Covid 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

You probably caught a cold because your apartment is so cold.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Did you get an AIDS post deleted?

I post that shit all the time and it doesn't get deleted. This is a clear bias and it will not stand.

It is but it’s fine.  You’re Chuck’s made man.  I’m just a gigolo and everywhere I go, people know the part I’m playing.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

It is but it’s fine.  You’re Chuck’s made man.  I’m just a gigolo and everywhere I go, people know the part I’m playing.

Chuck has called me crazy on at least 2 separate occasions because of our political differences. He also gave me a warning recently (deserved). I'm definitely not Chuck's "made man".