• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Working out yesterday I got a weird equilibrium feeling and almost face planted and had to sit down.  Drank some water and gave up. Woke up in the middle of the night with a bad sore throat.  I have not had a sore throat since Fauci started creating Covid in his garage as a kid.  Broke out the home test which I have never used ,shoved it up there far enough to hurt like that doctor I had who got pleasure when it hurt checking your prostate and it said Negative.  Then I read on the box Made in China.  Didn't instill confidence in me but I am going to go with an ear infection could be the cause. 

24 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Working out yesterday I got a weird equilibrium feeling and almost face planted and had to sit down.  Drank some water and gave up. Woke up in the middle of the night with a bad sore throat.  I have not had a sore throat since Fauci started creating Covid in his garage as a kid.  Broke out the home test which I have never used ,shoved it up there far enough to hurt like that doctor I had who got pleasure when it hurt checking your prostate and it said Negative.  Then I read on the box Made in China.  Didn't instill confidence in me but I am going to go with an ear infection could be the cause. 

Please understand that if it’s monkeypox we be making fun of you while still wishing you a speedy recovery. I think both would be appropriate 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

We all know covid came from those bats just 800 miles outside of wuhan

US clears updated COVID boosters targeting newest variants

Personally, I'm probably not going to get it.  Although my mom and aunt probably will.  And considering I haven't gotten the cooties yet, even when in close contact, and considering the Omicron is pretty mild.  Risk/reward, I'd rather wait for the flu shot version from Novavax.  

Just was watching a YouTube video (from a legit source) about a national study done in Portugal that showed that recovery from a BA1 or BA2 infection gave you like a 75% protection from BA5.  We were told there was no protection so this is good news.

4 hours ago, cals said:

Just was watching a YouTube video (from a legit source) about a national study done in Portugal that showed that recovery from a BA1 or BA2 infection gave you like a 75% protection from BA5.  We were told there was no protection so this is good news.

Post the source so Taylor can confirm that for us 

9 hours ago, cals said:

My kid had it in January.

She’s got it again now.

🤷‍♂️