• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t discount two inches. It may not seem like much but it’s likely the reason you’ll be jerking it all weekend versus getting laid. 

No matter what the subject it always leads back to one thing with you.....dick.  Gays and dicks, gays and dicks, gays and dicks all day.  Coincidence?  I think you would make a good aide in DeSantis's office. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m not Dr Ruth but it sounds like you’ve been doing it the wrong way. 

You’re the gayest character here. More so than Taylor and Cezero. Your character needs to come to terms with their own not-so-well repressed homosexuality and accept it as the perfectly valid existence that it is.

47 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

No matter what the subject it always leads back to one thing with you.....dick.  Gays and dicks, gays and dicks, gays and dicks all day.  Coincidence?  I think you would make a good aide in DeSantis's office. 

Do you follow the policies yoir liberal brethren advocate? I’ve said it before stealing , killing , and lgbt is modern day liberalism in a nut shell. Libs are constantly trying to tie every tremulous voter to Jan 6 yet distance themselves from the smut they support 

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Do you follow the policies yoir liberal brethren advocate? I’ve said it before stealing , killing , and lgbt is modern day liberalism in a nut shell. Libs are constantly trying to tie every tremulous voter to Jan 6 yet distance themselves from the smut they support 

well said. 

4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

well said. 

It’s hard for him to type correctly while engaging in the gay sex that his character loathes so very much. It’s likely very emotionally and physically draining, even though completely fictional like his existence. Cut him some imaginary slack, please.

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It’s hard for him to type correctly while engaging in the gay sex that his character loathes so very much. It’s likely very emotionally and physically draining, even though completely fictional like his existence. Cut him some imaginary slack, please.

It’s true, typing for me is like med school for a nurse. I’m not good at it. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/people-in-republican-counties-have-higher-death-rates-than-those-in-democratic-counties/

image.png

During the COVID-19 pandemic, the link between politics and health became glaringly obvious. Democrat-leaning “blue” states were more likely to enact mask requirements and vaccine and social distancing mandates. Republican-leaning “red” states were much more resistant to health measures. The consequences of those differences emerged by the end of 2020, when rates of hospitalization and death from COVID rose in conservative counties and dropped in liberal ones. That divergence continued through 2021, when vaccines became widely available. And although the highly transmissible Omicron variant narrowed the gap in infection rates, hospitalization and death rates, which are dramatically reduced by vaccines, remain higher in Republican-leaning parts of the country.

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

You need to stop coming in for daily “exams” with referrals signed by “Dr. Fouchy.” We want you to accept who your character is as evidenced by its obsessions.

Based on your analysis, cramp ,stick, Taylor , and yourself have reduced Melania to Trumps side piece. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Essentially.  But then again, aren’t all bitches that fuck and marry rich dudes for their cash?

You can make that argument. Melania was basically picked out of a line up of other eastern European whores though.