• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Hah, like I’m going to trust a study from BILL GATES that tells me something as sillily as putting things that are bad for your body into your body is bad for your body.

This is the same guy that poisoned us all with vaccines against a disease that only killed 1 million Americans in 2 year period.

Not gonna believe it.

The delta variant had a whole lot of recently vaccinated patients. Surely it was all covid and nothing related to the vaccine. I would like to hear the stories of the 15k Americans that the cdc admits the vaccine killed. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 hours ago, Redondo said:

Study suggests alcohol and smoking cause almost half of global cancer deaths

Alcohol, smoking and a high body mass index (BMI) are the preventable risk factors attributable to nearly half of all global cancer deaths, according to a new study funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.  

The study, published in The Lancet on Thursday, examined cancer cases from 2019 and found that 44% of cancer deaths were caused by preventable risk factors. The three leading risk factors were smoking, drinking large amounts of alcohol and having a high BMI. Both male and female patients experienced the same risk factors. 

Across the world, the study indicated that 42% of disability-adjusted life years, or healthy years an individual loses due to cancer, were also attributable to those risk factors. 

However, the risk factors did vary when adjusted for the income brackets of certain regions. For lower-income countries, unsafe sex was one of the leading risk factors, while higher-income regions experienced the original three global risk factors.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/study-suggests-alcohol-smoking-cause-almost-half-global-cancer-deaths

FOX News causes brain tumors so........

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Oh squat on a miller lite 16oz can.  You fucks have BDS as bad as any TDS you accuse me of.  Both sides.  I am being a lib and drinking a Sierra Nevada. 

I’m not against Biden. I’m against all libs politicians in both parties  

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

By the way Desantis is only 2 inches taller than Fauci. It's like if Larry made fun of Warwick Davis for being short. 

Don’t discount two inches. It may not seem like much but it’s likely the reason you’ll be jerking it all weekend versus getting laid.