• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

He is hunkered down in his bunker with four masks, a face shield and hypo allergenic non latex gloves. He only gets internet when he raises his phone above the surface to absorb content, then types a response and runs the phone back through the porthole to send. His internet days are Mondays, Thursdays, Saturday after 7pm and every 3rd Sunday of the month between 9am and noon. 

10 hours ago, failos said:

Get some Paxlovid ASAP, my dude

What's funny is all my YouTube ads and banner ads are for this stuff since I looked up the symptoms.

I'm just going to ride it out, I feel pretty normal today....cold, chills, nose, body ache symptoms are gone. My throat is the only thing bothering me. Other than that I feel normal. I'm pretty healthy and don't get sick, so as soon as I started feeling symptoms I attacked it.

I wasn't even going to test as it felt like a minor cold, but then when I started shitting everywhere I didn't think it was a coincidence to have a cold and food poisoning at the same time. 

35 minutes ago, Jay said:

I didn't know that COVID gives you the shits.

Me neither. But I'm pretty healthy and have been eating clean. There was no reason to have food poisoning type of shits. When I looked it up and it was on the list I decided to test.

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea

I got the Vid in August 2020. I went to the early bird and got it.  Mine was full on roto virus stomach flu with chills and body aches.  It was the 24 hour flu basically and I do knock on wood I had no nasty cough or sore throat.   I hate bad sore throats, I'd rather shit.  

41 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I got the Vid in August 2020. I went to the early bird and got it.  Mine was full on roto virus stomach flu with chills and body aches.  It was the 24 hour flu basically and I do knock on wood I had no nasty cough or sore throat.   I hate bad sore throats, I'd rather shit.  

Welcome to my world. I think a sore throat is the worst. What's making it worse is I have a cough with it that irritates it.

I feel pretty good and that's with being vaccinated. Not sure how peeps did it before the vaccine came around.

25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Welcome to my world. I think a sore throat is the worst. What's making it worse is I have a cough with it that irritates it.

I feel pretty good and that's with being vaccinated. Not sure how peeps did it before the vaccine came around.

I have two words for you.

vico - din

or spelled a different way

hydro - codone