• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I had to switch from Dairy Queen to Culver’s just to be safe. Dq has a homosexual working the drive thru. It would suck to order a blizzard and end up with monkey pox

Were you worried about sucking the drive thru employee’s wiener when you went there? I’m pretty sure that’s how you get it

56 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s a damn shame. Last summer they hired a bunch of hot hs giirls. I guess they moved off for college and didn’t come back this year. I was averaging about 4 blizzards a week back then

Gross. 

45 minutes ago, katie said:

Gross. 

Adam knows that it’s good business to hire girls that are easy on the eyes. At my age there’s nothing I’m interested in discussing with an 18 year old girl. That said I’m more likely to patronize her business over a gay dude. Now I’m an ice cream expert so I prefer a straight dude serve cold stone. The girls just don’t have the wrist strength so I end up with half the ice cream. 

32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

TIL Kotchman got banned from DQ for creeping on the employees.

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person that evaluates food workers. Cleanliness, appearance, sexuality, race ,piercings , and tattoos are all part of the evaluation process. A clean restaurant with pretty woman is a great starting point. 

Hooters is a prime example. 25-30 years ago they had blessed women serving great wings. They started hiring fugly and fat women. Next, they hired trans and trashy girls with small boobs. Suddenly, the wings aren’t all that good and I’m eating wings from the wife’s air fryer. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Adam knows that it’s good business to hire girls that are easy on the eyes. At my age there’s nothing I’m interested in discussing with an 18 year old girl. That said I’m more likely to patronize her business over a gay dude. Now I’m an ice cream expert so I prefer a straight dude serve cold stone. The girls just don’t have the wrist strength so I end up with half the ice cream. 

It’s amazing how much of a genius you are some times. (That don’t make you queer or nothing.)

43 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Hooters is a prime example. 25-30 years ago they had blessed women serving great wings. They started hiring fugly and fat women. Next, they hired trans and trashy girls with small boobs. Suddenly, the wings aren’t all that good and I’m eating wings from the wife’s air fryer. 

You know the air fryer has worked really well for me.  And no trannies.

12 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Of the 336 cases in the city - the most of any singular locality in America - 321 are among men, with no confirmed cases among women.

336 cases, 321 in men and 0 for women. Makes sense

ancient aliens GIF

6 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I had to switch from Dairy Queen to Culver’s just to be safe. Dq has a homosexual working the drive thru. It would suck to order a blizzard and end up with monkey pox

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Were you worried about sucking the drive thru employee’s wiener when you went there? I’m pretty sure that’s how you get it

It would be hilarious if you were the only special needs person in the CDC stats because you still went to DQ.

12 minutes ago, cals said:

It would be hilarious if you were the only special needs person in the CDC stats because you still went to DQ.

Yes and that stuff spreads. My gaydar was alerted on the prior visit different dude. The last  dude had a little rainbow bracelet as if the world couldn’t hear it in his voice. The initial suspect was working the machine behind him so the place is likely to become ground zero.