• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Fauci makes surprising concession about COVID-19 vaccines

DR. FAUCI

One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death.

And I believe that's the reason, Neil, why at my age, being vaccinated and boosted, even though it didn't protect me against infection, I feel confident that it made a major role in protecting me from progressing to severe disease. And that's very likely why I had a relatively mild course. So my message to people who seem confused because people who are vaccinated get infected - the answer is if you weren't vaccinated, the likelihood [is] you would have had [a] more severe course than you did have when you were vaccinated. 

I am doing some editing for FOX News now and sent back what they should print.  Why spend any more time on it and it will cut costs. 

48 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I still haven’t left my house except for work. I wear a mask to and from work, and obviously while at work. Everything I purchase is via delivery. Stay safe.

Sorry, but I'll trust Larry and Blarg's medical expertise over yours.

9 hours ago, katie said:

That’s not new or surprising information

I believe the point was Fauci admitting it wasn't working properly

DR. FAUCI: One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection

He got accused of it before, but it was debunked

Team lib out in force today

Fact check: Fauci didn't say COVID-19 vaccines make people ...

Dr Fauci did not 'admit' Covid-19 vaccines aren't working

36 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I believe the point was Fauci admitting it wasn't working properly

DR. FAUCI: One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection

He got accused of it before, but it was debunked

Team lib out in force today

Fact check: Fauci didn't say COVID-19 vaccines make people ...

Dr Fauci did not 'admit' Covid-19 vaccines aren't working

Saying “team lib out in force today” doesn’t make you somehow correct. Bringing up a completely dissimilar talking point shown to not be an admittance also doesn’t make you correct. There’s a severe logical disconnect present in your defense here.

How in the world do you think this is new and surprising when it’s been happening literally for over a year now?

Also, what about the past 27 months hasn’t made you hold on to the absolute truth that things evolve over time?

Don’t ever change, Spin forum. You’re golden.

Alright, back to the bunker with my mask on. Stay happy, y’all.

21 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Saying “team lib out in force today” doesn’t make you somehow correct. Bringing up a completely dissimilar talking point shown to not be an admittance also doesn’t make you correct. There’s a severe logical disconnect present in your defense here.

How in the world do you think this is new and surprising when it’s been happening literally for over a year now?

Also, what about the past 27 months hasn’t made you hold on to the absolute truth that things evolve over time?

Don’t ever change, Spin forum. You’re golden.

Alright, back to the bunker with my mask on. Stay happy, y’all.

I’m unvaxxed and I’m still fine you fuckin dork. 

46 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’m unvaxxed and I’m still fine you fuckin dork. 

Also not new nor surprising.

I hope you tossed all the underpants you shat in each time you had a COVID exposure. I assume you just started to go to Costco for a new pack every month.

Stay safe.