• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Each SARS-CoV-2 reinfection causes more severe disease

A lot of science talk.  This was an interesting stat.

At time of comparison, there were 69.49%, 9.09%, and 21.42% with no, one, and two or more vaccinations, respectively, among those with reinfection. At time of comparison, there were 59.86%, 9.18%, and 30.96% with no, one, and two or more vaccinations, respectively, among the first reinfection group. 

Why the huge jump higher between one and two or more vaccinations?  You would think the numbers should go down.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

It’s probably a good idea to not have gay sex for a while 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-meningococcal-outbreak-gay-bisexual-men-one-of-worst-us-history-cdc

The gay company commander I previously criticized for serving chic fila biscuits has been out for a month with an undisclosed illness. Dude is like 25 and looks like death. 

15 hours ago, Kotchman said:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-meningococcal-outbreak-gay-bisexual-men-one-of-worst-us-history-cdc

The gay company commander I previously criticized for serving chic fila biscuits has been out for a month with an undisclosed illness. Dude is like 25 and looks like death. 

KC would you say that all these diseases are a hint that men shouldn't be humping men?

@Taylor what is your opinion?

2 hours ago, cals said:

KC would you say that all these diseases are a hint that men shouldn't be humping men?

@Taylor what is your opinion?

You know I have said that from the beginning on here. I mentioned that at lunch the other day and I’ll be dammed if one of the gay commanders has been out sick for a month. worked with a lady a few years back and her son was gay. She was against it so didn’t mind my comments. She said her son was constantly sick and his deteriorating health was related to all that semen his body was ingesting.