• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

The wife seems to have recovered from her Covid just fine. My daughter and I both seemed to have avoided getting it. My dad now in the hospital with possible sepsis (not good) and possible heart issue. Waiting for more tests

Hope your Dad has a speedy recovery, man. Hopefully his heart is fine.

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Hope your Dad has a speedy recovery, man. Hopefully his heart is fine.

Thanks. He’s had A-fib for years and takes blood thinners for it. He was sick last week with a high fever and his doctor thought it was hand foot and mouth but whatever it was wore him out. He’s 78 so he isn’t a young dude anymore so who knows 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Thanks. He’s had A-fib for years and takes blood thinners for it. He was sick last week with a high fever and his doctor thought it was hand foot and mouth but whatever it was wore him out. He’s 78 so he isn’t a young dude anymore so who knows 

Don’t give up hope, man. Sepsis is no joke, but he can still pull through.

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

The wife seems to have recovered from her Covid just fine. My daughter and I both seemed to have avoided getting it. My dad now in the hospital with possible sepsis (not good) and possible heart issue. Waiting for more tests

Sorry man.

26 minutes ago, failos said:

Don’t give up hope, man. Sepsis is no joke, but he can still pull through.

Just talked to my mom and his white blood cell count is lower so that is good and they don’t think he has sepsis but they are still going to have a hematologist look at him  

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Just talked to my mom and his white blood cell count is lower so that is good and they don’t think he has sepsis but they are still going to have a hematologist look at him  

That’s good. Means his body isn’t fighting infection…or the infection isn’t as bad as before.

I had a back to work PCR test today. Drove into Burbank to the drive through test station. A quick swab and done in 5 minutes.

Got a call from a Covid rep at Warners. Looks like I'm on a 10 day quarantine along with my wife that has the same symptoms.  

Feel shitty and tired, some congestion, don't have any appetite and want to sleep half the day away.

Double vaxxed and boosted so this should be the worst of the symptoms. It figures that this was the first time we flew without mask mandates and there was some disease carrier on the flight. 

39 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I had a back to work PCR test today. Drove into Burbank to the drive through test station. A quick swab and done in 5 minutes.

Got a call from a Covid rep at Warners. Looks like I'm on a 10 day quarantine along with my wife that has the same symptoms.  

Feel shitty and tired, some congestion, don't have any appetite and want to sleep half the day away.

Double vaxxed and boosted so this should be the worst of the symptoms. It figures that this was the first time we flew without mask mandates and there was some disease carrier on the flight. 

feel better get well GIF

42 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes get well. I have some ivermectin if you’re interested