• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

first concert my wife and i went to after the wedding was to see neil diamond at the forum.

could not believe all the 60 year old women who were whoring it up that night, as if neil was coming up our way to meet them. it was . . . sad and a bit impressive.

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It's like a religion with you guys.

How is it like a religion? We just want to make sure our daughter has protection against COVID like we have, the same way she's received all the other childhood vaccines.

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

How is it like a religion? We just want to make sure our daughter has protection against COVID like we have, the same way she's received all the other childhood vaccines.

All the other mRNA vaccines? Covid isn't a threat to your child. Pfizer thanks you though.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

All the other mRNA vaccines? Covid isn't a threat to your child. Pfizer thanks you though.

Polio probably isn't a threat to her either.

Even if there's a 0.1% she gets severe COVID, I'd rather she have some kind of protection.

Our pediatrician is recommending it. We'll go with his recommendation over yours.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Polio probably isn't a threat to her either.

Even if there's a 0.1% she gets severe COVID, I'd rather she have some kind of protection.

Our pediatrician is recommending it. We'll go with his recommendation over yours.

Lol @ medical doctors. Does he even Russell Brand YouTube bro?

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

I will say yes if he doesn’t get super sick or die 

Hell he wasn’t going to die anyways. Once again my work floor  of active duty military are out with covid. Many with their second or third infection. This vaccine has obviously run its course. We’re likely doing more damage by pushing the same old shit.  The old fat Marlboro man punches the clock every day. One could say my Marlboros are providing more protection than the vaccine. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Hell he wasn’t going to die anyways. Once again my work floor  of active duty military are out with covid. Many with their second or third infection. This vaccine has obviously run its course. We’re likely doing more damage by pushing the same old shit.  The old fat Marlboro man punches the clock every day. One could say my Marlboros are providing more protection than the vaccine. 

Just wondering… how fat are you?

Just now, Kotchman said:

You should dump Marlboro and switch to GPCs as I hear they are better at treating Covid. You’ll save money for gas too