• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 minutes ago, cals said:

“However, in 2001, a gassy pantless scientist farted into a petri dish to see if bacteria would grow, and sure enough clumps of bacteria did develop. But never fear, when the same scientist was wearing pants and farted directly into a separate petri dish, no bacteria grew. While this study was conducted long before COVID-19 was a concern, it provides some relief that that the risk of catching COVID-19 from a fart is overblown, so to speak.”

If you don’t think I’m gonna show up pantsless to your home then you don’t know me.  

I'll call the cops and use this post to prove intent.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, cals said:

Better.  Haven’t had any fever except the second day of symptoms I had a tiny bit.  Past 2 days it’s just congestion.  My wife is feeling like 80%, too.  Just some residual congestion for her too.  

I was sick all last week. Heavy congestion and green snot. Not sure if it was Covid or not.

I was in San Diego over a week, friends kid there had sore throat and temp.  How long is it again that if you don't have it till you are in the clear.  Think I have been back 11 days but pretty stuffed up this morning and feeling weak, but that could be it is already 105 out. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

I was in San Diego over a week, friends kid there had sore throat and temp.  How long is it again that if you don't have it till you are in the clear.  Think I have been back 11 days but pretty stuffed up this morning and feeling weak, but that could be it is already 105 out. 

I thought incubation was 3-5 days 

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Build-A-Bear Workshop

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think you can still come up positive for up to 90 days. Even after you feel better 

Some reason I imagined this guy saying that.  Lecter would have been cool at the White House instead of Fauci when covid hit. 

image.jpeg